Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > The Breeding Ground

Old 05-15-2009, 11:07 PM
Bored Now.

Hillsie, how rude. No noms for you. 'Load of tripe' would have been a better description. Allow me to demonstrate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxer100 View Post
The only problem with shelters is that it is hard to find purebred dogs unless they're very old or have some behavioral issues. On rare occasions you may find a purebred dog left by the owners because they simply cannot or do not know how to take care of him/her anymore. Such dogs are probably easier to find in larger cities and shelters. I have nothing against mixed breed dogs since they make great companions. I adopted my 1st dog and she is living with my grandma now. She is a Sheltie mix and 13 years old and still going strong.
Boxer, this post, as always, is a load of tripe. At least you're predictable. I'm not sure how inappropriate it would be to speculate that you are spreading lies like this because you run an online directory for breeders of purebred dogs and fallacies such as this could benefit your business, so maybe I'll just leave that one alone.

Please go look on petfinder. Immediately. Search for "Boxers," add your zip code, and see just how many Boxers are in your area. Try Labradors next. Rinse and repeat.
Old 05-15-2009, 11:14 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by noludoru View Post
Hillsie, how rude. No noms for you. 'Load of tripe' would have been a better description. Allow me to demonstrate.

Boxer, this post, as always, is a load of tripe. At least you're predictable. I'm not sure how inappropriate it would be to speculate that you are spreading lies like this because you run an online directory for breeders of purebred dogs and fallacies such as this could benefit your business, so maybe I'll just leave that one alone.

Please go look on petfinder. Immediately. Search for "Boxers," add your zip code, and see just how many Boxers are in your area. Try Labradors next. Rinse and repeat.
I looked for the shelter in my area and found no purebreds. You did not read the whole post because I said in larger cities it is easier to find purebreds. I never said you cannot find any purebreds anywhere. If you have something against me personal from other posts which I'm sure you do, I remember your username, send me a PM and we can talk about it. I see you as very rude and disrespectful.

Last edited by Boxer100; 05-15-2009 at 11:26 PM.
Old 05-15-2009, 11:25 PM
Top Dog

IMO $500.00 for a well bred health tested schnauzer is not bad at all. And with the health problems that breed can have, I don't think I would want to go the cheap route. Sometimes cheaper isn't better and in the end you end up with your heart broken and paying way more in vet bills than if you had just spent the $500.00 to begin with.

Old 05-15-2009, 11:28 PM
FluffyZooCrew

Quote:
I see you as very rude and disrespectful.
Actually, it's the other way around. A whole bunch of people see YOU as rude and disrespectful. In just about every thread you hijack.
Old 05-15-2009, 11:33 PM
Bored Now.

Quote:
I looked for the shelter in my area and found no purebreds. You did not read the whole post because I said in larger cities it is easier to find purebreds. I never said you cannot find any purebreds anywhere. If you have something against me personal from other posts which I'm sure you do, I remember your username, send me a PM and we'll can talk about it. I see you as very rude and disrespectful.
Nothing personal, just your complete and utter rudeness. Half the posts you make are off-the-charts rude, inappropriate, or flat-out nonsense. If you think my post is rude and disrespectful, you really ought to take a step back from the forum and read what you have been posting from the moment you joined. You start things and walk away. If I wanted to spend a few hours pissing myself off I could go through your posts and point out more drama that you have started than I have throw pillows, and you've only been here since November.

To clarify, what you said was, "The only problem with shelters is that it is hard to find purebred dogs unless they're very old or have some behavioral issues." I stated that your post - this quote in particular - is a load of tripe. I read your entire post - I don't think I'm the one with the lack of critical reading skills.
Old 05-15-2009, 11:34 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluffyZooCrew View Post
Actually, it's the other way around. A whole bunch of people see YOU as rude and disrespectful. In just about every thread you hijack.
In every thread that I answered I stated my opinion. You can listen to it or ignore it the same way people can listen to you or ignore you. I do not go around saying you're full of BS. If I do not agree with you, I just ignore your post. Those people that always disagree with me (and there are about 5-10 of them - are basically the only people that post here - everybody else fled and never came back) have said so many things so far about me that are nowhere close to respectful just because I have a website and they think I'm here to advertise only. I removed my signature just to prove that I'm not here to advertise.
Old 05-15-2009, 11:36 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by noludoru View Post
Nothing personal, just your complete and utter rudeness. Half the posts you make are off-the-charts rude, inappropriate, or flat-out nonsense. If you think my post is rude and disrespectful, you really ought to take a step back from the forum and read what you have been posting from the moment you joined. You start things and walk away. If I wanted to spend a few hours pissing myself off I could go through your posts and point out more drama that you have started than I have throw pillows, and you've only been here since November.

To clarify, what you said was, "The only problem with shelters is that it is hard to find purebred dogs unless they're very old or have some behavioral issues." I stated that your post - this quote in particular - is a load of tripe. I read your entire post - I don't think I'm the one with the lack of critical reading skills.
I think you forgot to quote the remainder of the post:
"On rare occasions you may find a purebred dog left by the owners because they simply cannot or do not know how to take care of him/her anymore. Such dogs are probably easier to find in larger cities and shelters."
Old 05-15-2009, 11:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
I looked for the shelter in my area and found no purebreds. You did not read the whole post because I said in larger cities it is easier to find purebreds. I never said you cannot find any purebreds anywhere. If you have something against me personal from other posts which I'm sure you do, I remember your username, send me a PM and we can talk about it. I see you as very rude and disrespectful.
So are you in a smaller area then? That could be part of the reason....it does vary by location. I'd say we live in a small to mid size city, (approx 75,000) with two shelters in the whole area serving the city and the outlying areas, and there are often purebred dogs there of various types. Our second JRT was actually a shelter dog.
Old 05-15-2009, 11:48 PM
Roos, Poos, & a Wog!

I see you.... @___@
Old 05-15-2009, 11:52 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by MericoX View Post
I see you.... @___@
I see you too.... @___@, whatever that means.