Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 08-21-2005, 09:09 AM
Active Pup

You shold get a burmese python(snake). They will kill all of the rats in that hellhole apartment you live in. Also it will get really big and scare burgalers away. My freind had one in his single wide trailor, and it got to 12 feet long before he had to kill it.
Old 08-21-2005, 09:09 AM
Active Pup

thanks for all your replies! yes, i was thinking of getting a small dog ,i prefer them. i will definatly see which is best to have. i just hope the landlord says yes- fingers crossed!
Old 08-21-2005, 09:31 AM
yuckaduck

Quote:
Originally Posted by magika
thanks for all your replies! yes, i was thinking of getting a small dog ,i prefer them. i will definatly see which is best to have. i just hope the landlord says yes- fingers crossed!
I don't know where you are from but in Canada a landlord cannot say no. It is considered discrimination, mine is trying to convince us to get rid of Yukon. I told him to go ahead and evict us--no problem; but he can't so he has left us alone.
Old 08-21-2005, 09:34 AM
Active Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuckaduck
I don't know where you are from but in Canada a landlord cannot say no. It is considered discrimination, mine is trying to convince us to get rid of Yukon. I told him to go ahead and evict us--no problem; but he can't so he has left us alone.
Candians are cool (are you happy now?)

Last edited by h2305; 08-21-2005 at 09:49 AM.
Old 08-21-2005, 09:48 AM
yuckaduck

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2305
**** Canadian. You hockey playing,maple syrup drinking, gay marrying, snow shoveling commies.
Hockey players were on strike so no hockey, yup love my maple syrup, not for gay marriages but hey I am no politician. Yup in winter I shovel the snow from around all the apartments here, and commies nope wrong country it is a democracy here.
Old 08-21-2005, 09:50 AM
Top Dog

I wouldn't feed it's ego... won't be seeing h2 for awhile
Old 08-21-2005, 09:51 AM
Active Pup

Im sorry my freind told me to write that, he is a rasist redneck. But seriously though is canada cold?
Old 08-21-2005, 09:53 AM
yuckaduck

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2305
Im sorry my freind told me to write that, he is a rasist redneck. But seriously though is canada cold?
Yup we all live in igloos here and eat ice cream.

Sorry Elinhunter I just could not resist.
Old 08-21-2005, 09:58 AM
GSDGurl

Cute heather.My igloo is huge lol.If you are looking for a small breed go for a Miniature Pinsher.Thats one of my breeds.He is cool,he thinks he is huge though.
Old 08-21-2005, 10:26 AM
yuckaduck

Quote:
Originally Posted by German Sheperd Gurl
Cute heather.My igloo is huge lol.If you are looking for a small breed go for a Miniature Pinsher.Thats one of my breeds.He is cool,he thinks he is huge though.
Are you cold Lisa, in all that snow that Canada has year round? Crank up the fire in that igloo. LOL