Breed Guessing Game

Says goodbye to chazhound....done with forums
Okay I'm going to post pictures of several different dogs I know that I've always wondered what their breed or breed mix might be....

Anyone want to help out? Then after you guess if you want post a picture of a dog and we will guess.

Sorry I'm kind of bored at the moment.

Dog 1: Fluff

Dog 2: Pongo

Dog 3: Addie

Dog 4: Jasmine

More coming

MicksMom

My guesses:
Pongo- Havanese

Addie and Zack- Poodles

Jasmine- Corgi/JRT

Cinnemon- Lab/GSD

Rebel- Lab

Sasha- looks like our grand dog, who we were told is Husky/Lab. Weird, I know, especially given her size.

Says goodbye to chazhound....done with forums
I'll go ahead and tell you what they are believed to be or what they came to the family as and we shall see if you concur.

Dog 1: Fluff

I think Maltese or Maltese mix (I don't remember I was so young when we had her)

Dog 2: Pongo

Shih Tzu

We adopted him (well bought him) from a family that didn't have time for him anymore and he was badly treated there. He was 7 months old when he came to live with me.

Dog 3: Addie

Adopted from local rescue and is believed to be a Bichon Friese/Poodle Cross

Dog 4: Jasmine

Adopted by my best friend from a local shelter and she is believed to be a Chihuahua/Dachshund mix

Dog 5: Cinnemon

Now Cinnemon is the result of an accidental litter (My dads dog and they live out in the country) Cinnemon is 11 years old now. Now my Dad will swear up and down to this day that Cinnemon is the daughter of his Prized Labradors Romeo and Juliet (1) but my stepmom thinks differently and that she got pregnant by a stray resulting in these beautiful marked pups

So Lab mix

Dog 6: Rebel

Lab

Dog 7: Sasha

Came to us from the shelter as a Jack Russell/chihuahua mix (but she is 23 pounds)

Dog 8: Zack

Minature poodle

Members online