Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 08-21-2005, 12:39 PM
OOO YEA SHHHAKE IT!!

Thank Elin and Bubbatd. Elin that is a very very very cute pic.

Bubbatd: The link Mrs.Cindy? Um she's just a person I meet on a GR forum and she lives about an hour away from us. I'm getting the book, but from Barnes and Noble cause its about 3$ cheaper there than Amazon. Thats so cool they named their dogs that. Rips_Girl has a Border Collie name Dakota, and I thought that was so cool! I can't seem to find those pics Mrs.Cindy sent me of River and Bear, but River is a kinda dark GR and Bear is a original colored GR. River is due sometime in the beginning of September, but they don't sell their pups till they are 8 weeks, so thats good. But I'm so happy!
Old 08-21-2005, 12:49 PM
Top Dog

Where did you get your walking golden in your siggy? I want one!
Old 08-21-2005, 12:51 PM
Top Dog

I was wondering as I belong to a Golden Retriever forum and tried to look up your breeder....it's Chatgoldens.com

http://mauzysmusings.blogspot.com/
Old 08-21-2005, 01:12 PM
OOO YEA SHHHAKE IT!!

Elin go and PM keyodie she did some animated siggys awhile back its on a thread in the Fire Hydrant i think, so look there.

Bubbatd: Yes she's in chatgoldens. But she doesn't want everyone to know she has Golden pups on the way, don't really know why, but her username their is lovemygold.
Old 08-21-2005, 01:21 PM
Top Dog

Thanks !!

http://mauzysmusings.blogspot.com/
Old 08-21-2005, 01:23 PM
OOO YEA SHHHAKE IT!!

your welcome
Old 08-21-2005, 01:33 PM
Manchesters

Default Curious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakotah_2009
Elin go and PM keyodie she did some animated siggys awhile back its on a thread in the Fire Hydrant i think, so look there.

Bubbatd: Yes she's in chatgoldens. But she doesn't want everyone to know she has Golden pups on the way, don't really know why, but her username their is lovemygold.
Have the parents been tested for PRA, and OFA certified? I didn't see anything about this in any of the posts. Do you have a pedigree on the puppy yet? Would love to see it. I am a pedigree nut butt, lol.
Old 08-21-2005, 01:36 PM
OOO YEA SHHHAKE IT!!

Manchester I have no clue about any of that stuff. But when I go and look at River this Wednesday I will ask and I'm about 100% sure that the pup has a pedigree, but I'll ask for one.
Old 08-21-2005, 01:48 PM
Manchesters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakotah_2009
Manchester I have no clue about any of that stuff. But when I go and look at River this Wednesday I will ask and I'm about 100% sure that the pup has a pedigree, but I'll ask for one.
Rofl......all living things have pedigrees, lol. It is just a written list of the parents, grandparents and so on. I think Bubbatd could give you some info on that pedigree.

AND----you may not want to hear this, but unless the parents have been PRAd, and at least have hip x-rays you can see, if not OFAd, RUN LIKE A RABBIT. Also, look up both canine hip dysplasia and Progressive Retinal Atrophy on the internet, and see for yourself why it is vitally important for Goldens to have these tests. And why no breeder would breed unless these very basic tests have been done.

I know you have waited and wanted......but it is like finding a husband. You have to be very careful to make sure you are getting the best.

And I am nosey as heck, so if this breeder has NOT done these tests, I would LOVE to know what her reason is!!!!!!
Old 08-21-2005, 01:58 PM
OOO YEA SHHHAKE IT!!

Ok Manchester i'm as snotty as heck when it comes to questions like that. PLEASE PLEASE DON'T GO ASKING ME ALL THESE QUESTIONS, I'M PRETTY SURE THAT MRS.CINDY HAS DONE THOSE TESTS SHE IS A VERY GOOD WOMAN AND TAKES GREAT CARE OF HER ANIMALS!!!! I KNOW WHAT A PEDIGREE IS AND YES I'VE SEEN MILLIONS OF THEM ON DOGS AND HORSES ALIKE.