Hello Everyone

My name is Olivia, I am an 18-year-old Animal Photographer who just recently got married! I have one Lab, who is 3-years-old her name is Joans. I don't know what else to add :)

F

FluffyZooCrew

Hi, welcome to Chaz!! Got any pics of your lab girl? :D

I love photography myself, and I love photographing animals, wildlife and old architecture. I'd love to see some of your work! :)

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Wow your pictures are simply beautiful!

what camera do you use? I love the pictures of the doxies and the one of the sun conure, simply beautiful

F

FluffyZooCrew

Wow... amazing photo's... I mean truly AMAZING! You have some SERIOUS talent there! That Sumatran Tiger Portrait was just stunning.

Right now I use a Pentax K100D Super, I am hoping to travel to several zoos this years to get some more photos of majestic animals :) It is just so much fun! Hey, FuzzyZooCrew would you make me a siggy? I can never figure them out.

F

FluffyZooCrew

I *suck* at making siggies, there are some members here who are whizzes at photoshop. But I threw these two different ones together for you, so you could choose which font you liked. :D

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
Welcome aboard, PH! Congrats on your recent nuptials as well!

yassy

Welcome to the forum. I think I liked the first photo of the dog (Is that Australian shepherd??). I have a 3 years old dog too. Mine is Pembroke Welsh Corgi (Tri color). She loves Frisbee and get excited when I ask her "Frisbee?". I think she recognize some words..

Members online

No members online now.