Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Rainbow Bridge - Dog Memorials

Old 08-20-2005, 06:03 PM
Happy Meal. Yum.

Default I'm so sorry.

Chloe was hit by a car last monday while I was at work.

My friends brother eric was the only one home and I told him to make sure that my pups only go outside if he was watching them because they can get out through the fence if they wanted. I've never seen them even try when I was there but I wanted to keep them safe. Well he let them out some time early and just left them there without watching them. He had no clue they where gone until I got home from work a good 4 or so hours later!! Well they where gone and I went crazy looking for them everywhere, in the park, up in the woods, where dogs hang out, at the amstaff girls house where I thought Lucas might go, but I couldn't find them. This lady called my house and said she found lucas and that I better hurry cause she thinks my other dog was hit by a car. I hoped it wasn't her the entire way as I went frantic trying to get there as fast as possible. Well it was her and after the initial shock of her laying there with those eyes pleading up to me I got her in the car and to the vets as fast as possible. Well it was useless the vet said she had brain damage and broken bones and it would be better for her to put her to sleep so I did and I hate myself for it. I know it was the best thing for her but you should've seen her eyes. You could tell she was in pain

Anyways I just wish I would've stayed home that day or called and told Eric to make sure the dogs where in or something! My friends back and she has been helping a bit. Even though I've only had Chloe for less then a year we had a sorta bond. She was the one who would come and snuggle with me and cheer me up when I was down. Now Lucas is depressed and scared of loud bangs and keeps looking for Chloe through the window. We saw a black lab from a distance and lucas went crazy. Jumping everywhere, wagging his tail a mile a minute, just all around excited and wanting to go get the lab, but when they got closer and they sniffed I think he realized it wasn't her cause he was all depressed looking again. He didn't even want to play.

RIP Chloe
Old 08-20-2005, 06:07 PM
Island dweller

Awww BB what sad news!!! I'm really sorry. That's just hearbreaking. I know you loved her a lot and gave her a good home.

((hugs))
Old 08-20-2005, 06:18 PM
Top Dog

I'm really sorry about Chloe. She's at rainbow bridge now, where she can't be hurt anymore.

RIP Chloe.
Old 08-20-2005, 06:34 PM
Happy Meal. Yum.

Thank you guys. I like to think she was happy with me for the short time I had her
Old 08-20-2005, 06:50 PM
Puppy Dog

I am soo sorry about chloe. Poor thing. Did you ever find your pups? Chloe is in a better place now and she is no longer in any pain. Our pug got hit by a car about 2 - 3 months ago but he made it...barely. I am so sorry for your loss.
* hugs *
Old 08-20-2005, 07:12 PM
Top Dog

I'm really sorry, Babyblue... I don't know what to say...
Old 08-20-2005, 08:33 PM
no touchy

I am so sorry about Chloe!!

Rest In Peace, Chloe.
What are these tears upon your face?
Soon you will see, all of your fears will pass away.
And you'll be here, in my arms.
Just sleeping.
Old 08-20-2005, 08:41 PM
Felurian

That's too hard, BabyB. Just know that I share your tears for Chloe - and for Lucas.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 08-20-2005, 08:49 PM
I W A L R

RI P

C H L OE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

We all loved Chloe... RIP AGAIN CHLLOE!
Old 08-20-2005, 10:20 PM
Top Dog

I'm so sorry to hear about Chloe... I've got a candle lit in her name right now...