Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > Member Introductions

Old 04-26-2009, 10:12 PM
Puppy Dog

aussiemyf7,

Maybe it will be interesting to investigate on vegemite;how it is made.

I have not seen Welsh corgi or Cardigan corgi in our neighborhood much too. Neighborhood kids make surprising face because my dog is Pembroke corgi so,she does not have tail..and the kids think my dog is puppy. I guess Palette will be puppy forever in their eyes,lol.She is3 years old and in about a couple of months,she becomes 4... I cannot believe she is already 4.Time passes by so fast.

When we visited vet some months ago,we saw one tri colored corgi.It is our first time to see another corgi. I see many Golden Retriever,beagle,doberman pincher etc but have not seen corgi a lot.The tri colored corgi was having quite similar in fur colored pattern and,it was pretty funny looking at the two.It was looking as if my dog is looking at her mirror image.It was strange.

Is your dog breed popular in Australia?
http://yassysgdk.com
Old 04-26-2009, 10:27 PM
FluffyZooCrew

Welcome to Chaz!
Old 04-27-2009, 02:02 AM
Puppy Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by yassy View Post
aussiemyf7,

Maybe it will be interesting to investigate on vegemite;how it is made.

I have not seen Welsh corgi or Cardigan corgi in our neighborhood much too. Neighborhood kids make surprising face because my dog is Pembroke corgi so,she does not have tail..and the kids think my dog is puppy. I guess Palette will be puppy forever in their eyes,lol.She is3 years old and in about a couple of months,she becomes 4... I cannot believe she is already 4.Time passes by so fast.

When we visited vet some months ago,we saw one tri colored corgi.It is our first time to see another corgi. I see many Golden Retriever,beagle,doberman pincher etc but have not seen corgi a lot.The tri colored corgi was having quite similar in fur colored pattern and,it was pretty funny looking at the two.It was looking as if my dog is looking at her mirror image.It was strange.

Is your dog breed popular in Australia?
Oh wow, very interesting.
Well there a lot of JRTs where I live, and quite a few Kelpies as we are a little bit rural, big propertys with farming but we are close to shops and everything we need. They are very, very popular out in the big, big farming areas, they are the most popular herding dog over here.