I have doggy fever soooo bad...

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
We decided we're going to start looking at rescues and shelters in July after vacation. How am I ever going to manage to wait!? :lol-sign:

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Right there with you!! Only I don't have a set time for when I can start really looking again...

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
oh man, I am always looking...and I can't have another anytime in the forseable future! It's hard, isn't it?

Izzy's Valkyrie

Very Food Agressive
Puppy fever translated to kitten fever for me :D Friend at work's cat just had Kittens on Monday and I'm promised my pick of the two males... I'm just fighting with Justin over the name at this point... I like Rowan, he likes Darwin, we want the name to contain a W.

I'd like a puppy more but Justin just doesn't feel like we have the time for a puppy and my parent's say no.

Puppy fever translated to kitten fever for me :D Friend at work's cat just had Kittens on Monday and I'm promised my pick of the two males... I'm just fighting with Justin over the name at this point... I like Rowan, he likes Darwin, we want the name to contain a W.

I'd like a puppy more but Justin just doesn't feel like we have the time for a puppy and my parent's say no.
word of advice... it doesnt work... you end up with a kitty AND a puppy!

LOL.

Congrats on the kitty, cant wait to see pics.

Izzy's Valkyrie

Very Food Agressive
Teehee, nah, I figure if we get the kitten in 8 weeks I'll have enough to do just spoiling it and I'll have forgotten about a puppy in the mass hysteria of preparing for the little guy to come home.

I need to make friends with people who have puppies so I can love on their puppies to abate my puppy wants! I'm thinking about volunteering at the Rescue we got Izzy from over the summer and they almost always have pups :)

drmom777

Bloody but Unbowed
I, on the other hand, have a full house of animals and do not need any more. I suppose that is why they keep turning up........

Members online

No members online now.