Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 04-08-2009, 05:24 PM
I'm All Ears

Default Because she always seems to escape the camera....

Here is Rose pics! I haven't gotten any god pictures of her in a long time, it seems.

the end!
Old 04-08-2009, 05:31 PM
Felurian

Oh, those are some great shots of Rose!

This one is SOOO Rose, lol!

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 04-08-2009, 05:33 PM
woop

She's wonderful! I wish she wasn't so elusive so she could be in more pictures. I'm curious about her markings; are they common or normal in papillions, or is it some kind of mismark?
Old 04-08-2009, 05:43 PM
Angel Chicken

I love love LOVE those ears of hers!

She looks like a rock star who dyed only one part of her hair black!
Old 04-08-2009, 05:48 PM
I'm All Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post
Oh, those are some great shots of Rose!

This one is SOOO Rose, lol!

Oh yes, she's a prissy little girl. The funniest part is that she has my huntin' dawg loving father wrapped around her paw. She's his favorite dog ever, lol!

Quote:
She's wonderful! I wish she wasn't so elusive so she could be in more pictures. I'm curious about her markings; are they common or normal in papillions, or is it some kind of mismark?
Her markings are not really a mismark or a fault but they're 'not preferred'. There's a lot of debate amongst breeders about what that means but I view it as nothing major. It is HARD though to finish a dog without a blaze though it can be done (Beau's mom is marked very similar and finished). Many judges will not put up a dog with those markings even if they're structurally the best. A lot of breeders will thus not show dogs marked that way and/or not breed dogs marked that way. I know in England that they feel even stronger about papillons always having a blaze.
Old 04-08-2009, 07:48 PM
Show Dog

She is so beautiful
Old 04-08-2009, 10:36 PM
Athletic Labs. They Exist

Im gonna let you in a on secret............................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............................................. Rose is my very favorite out of your Pap crew. She is just so pretty I can't help but swoon lol.
Sawyer (2 year old, Labrador Retriever)
Morisson (2 year old, Lab/Beagle)
And aunt to-
Grace
aka my brothers/roommates dog.(1 year old, Lab/Shiba Inu)
Old 04-09-2009, 08:06 AM
Tru evil has no pantyline

She really is a total doll!

Run free my special angel. I love you and will miss you forever more. You touched everyone with your light.

Abusive ground RAW feeder since 2009

Blog---> http://bananarepublic-ct.blogspot.com/
Old 04-09-2009, 09:41 AM
I'm All Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by PixieSticksandTricks View Post
Im gonna let you in a on secret............................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............................................. Rose is my very favorite out of your Pap crew. She is just so pretty I can't help but swoon lol.
Hehe, she is a very gorgeous little girl, but I'm biased. She has just the cutest personality too.