Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 04-02-2009, 11:48 AM
Chihuahua Power!

Hehe... fun thread

Tucker would probably be in preschool, considering he's only 12 weeks old. He'd constantly get in trouble for stealing toys from the other kids and biting them. He'd definitely be one of those kids who bites everyone.

Rylie would be similar to Rose.... hehe. She wouldn't have a job, and would have servants to take care of her every need. She would do modeling work on the side. She would probably go shopping every day and have a large collection of what ever she liked.

Chloe would be a gymnast, and would run marathons in her free time. She would definitely be a professional athlete, though, because she needs to GO GO GO! and wouldn't have the attention span to hold a typical 9-5 job.

L to R: Chloe, Rylie, Emma, Tucker, and Rory
My Blog- Chihuahuas are not Sheep
Old 04-02-2009, 11:51 AM
Show Dog

Bernie would be the arson investigating nanny who finds lost people as a sideline job lol! I swear he only digs where he knows there's been fire...doesn't matter if he has to dig down 3 ft..he always strikes ash/fire remnants. He lives for babies, and is the gentlest dog ever with infants. At the age of 4 months we drove him to a park in our neighbourhood, and he managed to sniff his way back to the house.. he'd never been to the park before! He still follows his nose to kids, fire and home LOL!
Old 04-02-2009, 12:07 PM
I'm All Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizmo View Post
Jake would still be in school. He isn't mature enough to hold a job. While in school, he would be Nard's side kick in getting in trouble and sitting in detention or the principle's office. Jake would also be poor because he'd spend all his money of food or treats.
I feel for that teacher!
Old 04-02-2009, 12:12 PM
Top Dog

Ollie would be a trash collector . Anything that is tossed our way , whether a drink cup , bag , food wrapper , pop can etc he'll pick up and take to the door ..... of course I say " thank you " and trade for a doggie cookie .

http://mauzysmusings.blogspot.com/
Old 04-02-2009, 12:20 PM
Top Dog

Meg would be an Olympic gymnast. She absolutely has the right body type, she would never lower herself to normal labor, and she seems to bask in her physical prowness. She'd have no issues training constantly, but would never do any other work on her own - she'd have staff for that other stuff. She'd be very good at putting on a game face and being polite for interviews, but she'd secretly be a bit of a bitch. Except with kids. She would assist with a toddler's gymnastics class on the side.

Old 04-02-2009, 04:33 PM
Top Dog

You guys are all so good at describing your dogs' occupations. Hmmm. I think Jose` would be a model and probably a TV commercial actor. He has a way of making himself and anythihng he holds interesting look VERY good.

Chulita, I picture as a super friendly, somewhat ditzy waitress in a greasy cafe. She'd be the one chewing her gum loudly and would have a strong N.Y. accent and red lipstick on. She'd have one hip out while she held the pad of paper...."ah yeh ready to aowda?" (smacks the gum)

I can also see her as a meteorologist on TV...still ditzy but very up to snuff and ready to report on the weather.

Toker would be a forest ranger and fish and wild life person. She would also sell Avon on the side and show just the right way to apply eye make-up. She's really got the eye liner to perfection.
"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams 1776

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."

Thomas Jefferson
Old 04-02-2009, 04:43 PM
and Fozzie B!

Gonzo would be a tax auditor.

Fozzie would be a frat boy.

<3 Erica, Gonzo & Fozzie
Old 04-02-2009, 04:53 PM
My house is a zoo

Thunder would probably be a farmer or something similar.... definitely an outdoor kind of job. He'd have a very physically demanding job, always working hard and loving every minute of it.

I'll have to think on the others and add them later... this is tough!
Old 04-02-2009, 05:08 PM
Big Dog

My Aussie girl would have been a prison guard and my new puppy would be an NFL wide receiver!!
Old 04-02-2009, 09:26 PM
Sprayin' the spiders

Ruby would be your bitchy cubeland boss that times your lunches down to the second, yells at you, then proceeds to apologize incessantly.

Allie would be a pet detective like Ace Ventura. She wouldn't go into places with sliding doors though...those scare her.

Noodle would be a single girl with a sugar daddy funding her need for Dingo bones and cute little belly shirts.

U-CH Rocket - BN RN CAA TT CGC TDI
Ruby - CD RA CGC
MBIMBS U-CH Poison
Allie the Lab
Noodle the Mini Dach