Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 08-18-2005, 05:31 PM
Corgi bum

I know what you mean...it makes my so crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-18-2005, 06:27 PM
Top Dog

It's so sad to see an abused dog. Just reading all those stories I almost cried. Poor dogs
Old 08-18-2005, 06:48 PM
Top Dog

Hunter was obviously beaten with a belt. Anytime he sees a belt he slumps to the ground at your feet cringing, shaking, with closed eyes and snarled lips waiting for the strike. It just breaks my HEART!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-18-2005, 06:50 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliNHunter
It just breaks my HEART!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, I know what you mean
Old 08-18-2005, 06:54 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie1234
Yeah, I know what you mean
I know... but you know the best thing about Rescue? Just look at his smile now down in my siggy
Old 08-18-2005, 07:04 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliNHunter
I know... but you know the best thing about Rescue? Just look at his smile now down in my siggy
lol, yeah, that was why I was kinda bummed out when I didn't get a dog from a rescue...
Old 08-18-2005, 07:12 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie1234
lol, yeah, that was why I was kinda bummed out when I didn't get a dog from a rescue...
There's always "next time"...
Old 08-18-2005, 07:17 PM
Top Dog

oh my first dog lady was given to me by a friend. she was abused and she was afraid of everything, water, hoses, people. she liked me though but it took her forever to get use to my family. she doesn't like strangers, not violent though she's more of a run away dog.

yoshi was only 4 months old when i got her and she had been tied up outside for a long time and was only skin and bones. and in oklahoma it can get like upper 90s and in to the 100s with humidity extremly high. so she was miserable because she had no place to get out of the sun

but she's gained 15 pounds since i got her
Old 08-18-2005, 07:33 PM
~3 Mutts~

Sorry....I had to skim through some of your posts, because I started to cry My two boys were abused; Bear was afraid of feet when I got him, and cringed like he thought he was going to be kicked. Beethoven was afraid to be picked up, as though he'd been dropped; he was terrified when he went to the bathroom; and he cowered when I put my hands over his head. They were only seven weeks old. We found them chained to someone's front porch in Virginia, two days after Christmas, when it was below freezing outside. They had been left there with a sheet and a bowl of frozen water, at three in the morning, when I first heard them crying. Everyone in that neighborhood leaves their dogs out all year long, and so I thought it was perhaps the Rottie who lived in the neighbors backyard.....I found the poor little things, exausted and freezing cold, at eight o' clock that evening.

People make me sick.
Old 08-18-2005, 07:49 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purr
Sorry....I had to skim through some of your posts, because I started to cry My two boys were abused; Bear was afraid of feet when I got him, and cringed like he thought he was going to be kicked. Beethoven was afraid to be picked up, as though he'd been dropped; he was terrified when he went to the bathroom; and he cowered when I put my hands over his head. They were only seven weeks old. We found them chained to someone's front porch in Virginia, two days after Christmas, when it was below freezing outside. They had been left there with a sheet and a bowl of frozen water, at three in the morning, when I first heard them crying. Everyone in that neighborhood leaves their dogs out all year long, and so I thought it was perhaps the Rottie who lived in the neighbors backyard.....I found the poor little things, exausted and freezing cold, at eight o' clock that evening.

People make me sick.
Did you "steal" the puppies that were chained to the porch? I hope so!