Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 09-11-2004, 03:31 PM
Wolfpack

They can definetely smile.I know that when Amira wants something (and generaly it's food) or when she is feeling very well or when I talk cute with her she looks at me and I'd swear she is smiling.Very cute!

Old 09-11-2004, 11:33 PM
Top Dog

I swear my dog smiles at me..especially my pit..the Chihuahua's always grumpy so it's more like dirty looks from him lol..but my pittie princess? I KID YOU NOT..people have come to my house and when they saw my wiggle butt princess, they couldn't help but laugh...you could automatically see her cheek muscles tighten and her lips at the corners would curl up...and her eyes would squint in that typical smiley face expression...NO JOKES...if I could show you guys..you would honestly be amazed!
Old 09-12-2004, 10:57 AM
Active Pup

hi everyone I can honestly say too that they do indeed laugh my chihuahua is so funny at it I tell her greyzee smile and she actually picks up her lips and shows her teeth and I"m not talking about growling she is actually happy it is like a sci-fi looking creature and me and hubby laugh so hard when she does this i never knew othe people had experiences with their dogs smiling or laughing but it is good to know
Old 09-14-2004, 08:39 PM
Big Dog

My yorkie does the same thing as your chihuahua. only if we've gone somewhere for a little while, or when she comes in from being outside, he lifts up her front lip and starts to shake her head and sneeze..... i wish i could get it on video tape it's so funny, cause then she turns around runs in circles, jumps on the couch jumps down and starts barking but it's a high pitched squeak, sorta like a barely audible yelp. Oooo she's so cute
Old 09-15-2004, 08:43 PM
Top Dog

I think Brady laughs. he sticks that long tongue out of his mouth and has his mouth wide open and he looks so funny. It is like we are laughing together.
Old 09-22-2004, 12:04 PM
Muggsy

Was your dog purchased in Hati?
Old 09-22-2004, 01:25 PM
Show Dog

Blondie can definitely smile, I don't know about laughing though. Especially when we rub his tummy and chest, or after he comes from a walk!
Old 01-05-2005, 04:42 PM
Felurian

I just got this article in a newsletter: http://www.petplace.com/Articles/artShow.asp?ArtId=1988

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 01-07-2005, 10:28 PM
Active Pup

Buster laughs too. I think dogs are alot more like us than most people believe. I mean we are all just animals of one kind or another. Just my opinoin though
Old 01-07-2005, 10:32 PM
Top Dog

Im sure dogs do laugh. Mine yorkie always have a half smile. haha