Dumba$$ of the day.

He had it comin'

Too bad puppies don't aim better.

A man who told deputies he was trying to shoot his seven puppies was wounded when one of the animals caused his gun to discharge, the Escambia County Sheriff's Office reported Wednesday.

Jerry Allen Bradford, 37, of the 4700 block of Rigby Road, who was shot in the wrist by a .38-caliber revolver, faces felony animal cruelty charges in the incident that occurred Monday, the Sheriff's Office said.

Investigators have applied for an arrest warrant for Bradford, who is being treated at an undisclosed hospital for his wound, said sheriff's Sgt. Ted Roy.

Deputies found three of the shepherd-mix puppies in a shallow grave outside Bradford's home, Roy said. Escambia County Animal Control seized four of the seven puppies, estimated to be about 3 months old.

Bradford told deputies he was unable to get rid of the seven puppies, so he decided to kill them by shooting them in the head.

He was holding one of the puppies in his left hand and had another in his arms when the one in his left hand wiggled and put its paw on the trigger, causing the gun to discharge, the report stated.

Deputies seized the revolver and a rifle.

Bruce Rova, director of the Escambia County Animal Shelter, said the dogs would be made available for adoption once the State Attorney's Office gives the shelter approval, and the puppies are checked out.

"That should never have to happen. There are so many options people have," Rova said. "We'll try to find them a new home."

The puppies appear to be in good health, Rova said.
©The Pensacola News Journal
September 9, 2004

:mad:

Renee750il said:
Get him neutered. He definitely doesn't need to be bred.
They human or the puppy?

LOL. The puppy should get free tuition to Drug Dog Academy for helping the gene pool! :D

chazhound said:
What a spineless dude... anyone who would shoot puppies should be strung up :(
No doubt.

Speaking of idiots: check this post from some idiot on a music forum I go to:

InbredHick said:
Ugh - yeah I did that to my dog once. It wasn't healthy by any means, however. Couldn't walk - had an open wound in its stomach that had begun to be eaten away by various insects, etc.

We carried him up into my family's gravel pit, and used a .22 pistol to put him down... Uncle's first shot missed and hit him in the nose - took it clean off. 2nd shot made its mark and we laid King to rest

I loved that **** Husky
:mad:

I can't even post my reply here. That forum is moderated but X-rated. If I posted my reply here, Chaz's word filter would literaly erupt into a violent flamey explosion and level a city block.

RD

Are you dead yet?
Gumbo, no forum in the WORLD would allow me to post what I think of that a-hole on the music forum! InbredHick is an appropriate name for that moron.

As for the guy who shot at puppies.. An eye for an eye, I'd shoot at him any day. (I'm one of the sweetest goody-goody blondes you'll ever see:p)

Rip's Girl said:
Gumbo, no forum in the WORLD would allow me to post what I think of that a-hole on the music forum! InbredHick is an appropriate name for that moron.

As for the guy who shot at puppies.. An eye for an eye, I'd shoot at him any day. (I'm one of the sweetest goody-goody blondes you'll ever see:p)
He got banned, but not before his username was systematicaly changed to Gaylord McBallswab III and everyone piled on him. You could almost here the Internet cry. :cool:

DNA was used to convict a man that killed dogs by dressing them up in women's lingerie and then "doing" them until they died.
For his crime he was sentenced to three-year probation.
Now just a few days ago two dogs in British Columbia were discovered dead wearing bra and panties.
Guess who?
One was found in a garage, hanging from the rafters, the other in a ditch near the man's home.
The man who can't be identified was half-way through his three-year probation order for bestiality when these two animals were discovered.
Once word got out what he may have done to these dogs he made a plea to the local authorities to give him permission to relocate.
He is now being watched closely in his new home by a police sex-crime unit.
An unnamed officer told the Winnipeg Sun: "He feared for his safety and got permission to move here and we're stuck with the sick man."
Staff Sgt Boyd Campbell, of the crime unit, said his greatest concern is the possibility "this is an escalating offence. Hopefully we are wrong but there is enough concern."

pitbulliest

What's even more sick is that he's on probation. He should be in JAIL..no if's, and's or butts...not only is he a complete sicko that's going to rott in hell..but he constantly repeats the crimes...and is a huge danger to the community at large..and I don't just mean people's dogs...also children, women....heck who knows what else he'd "do"...

That is disgusting..absolutely disgusting..I don't know how to even describe that... :eek:

That's just double-strange.

He seems to be playing out some very violent fantasies about women and it would be surprising if this didn't escalate until he's brave enough to actually confront a human woman. He really needs to be in a facility for the criminally insane. Jail time has a finite sentence; insanity treatment doesn't.

That's so horrible. I wish more people realised that dogs have feelings and emotions too, that would be like "SHOOTING" ur kid becuase nobody would adopt him. It's not right, i wish there were more laws against this sort of crap.

Members online