Sleigh bells ring..... are you listening?

• Thread starter RedyreRottweilers
  • Start date
R

RedyreRottweilers

well not really, ok, cart bells.

I am uploading a couple of clips of Penny taking me for a spin today. We have some pretty good snowman builders around here.

I will post as soon as they are loaded.

:D

R

RedyreRottweilers

He is still pulling, both with and without his mom. I did not take him today because the cart was rigged for one dog and I didn't want to mess with fixing the lines, etc, plus deal with 2 dogs today. The traffic makes a lot more noise, and flings slush, etc, so had to be a bit more careful. 2 dogs is a LOT to watch, drive, and deal with. :D

Brattina88

That is too cool! I also enjoyed the wiggle-butt effect :p

I had sortof a random question - but it occurred to me while watching the vids... what would you do if a loose dog ran up to you guys while riding? That makes my heart race just thinking about it :rolleyes:

M

MyHorseMyRules

How did I miss these earlier? The vids are awesome, and Penny is so cute! I love seeing your cart videos. That wiggle butt is just too adorable.

R

RedyreRottweilers

In fact we had a loose dog today. It was behind us. I have done LOTS of prep for this. We keep to a basic route most of the time, and they have been walked on loose leashes and trained to ignore distractions for quite some time. They do quite well.

If a dog ran up too close, I would dismount the cart and protect my dogs by whatever means necessary, but have not had to use anything beyond voice yet.

:D

Dogs are not the real issue. RUNNING CATS are much worse, but we deal. ;)

Members online

No members online now.