Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > Member Introductions

Old 02-14-2004, 04:07 PM
Active Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rae
Hello! im Rae... i have no dogs but wish to adopt a Dobie soon. i live in the Washington DC area with my family. i recently moved from the Milwaukee WI area, and am adjusting nicely, although there's still nothing like the breeze of Lake Michigan on my face.... ::reminiscent:: o well. i am really passionate about dogs, and am always wishing to meet more enthusiasts like me. enough about me- i want to learn about you and your dogs!
Hi,
dobies are good dogs i have a german shepherd mix and a husky they are good family dogs also. Hope you can find one thats fits your family even if it takes long and you look at a lot then you finally find the perfect one when we wher dog looking for a family dog we looked at so many and wher posibly gonna get them and then we decided to keep looking and it worked out we inded up geting 2 dogs they are GREAT dogs one was abused by its owner and was put in the humane society so we got him there try the nearest humane society near you sometimes they can have dobies or mixes!
Manda