Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog and Pet Fun > Cat and Pet Forum

Old 08-15-2005, 09:26 PM
Top Dog

Omigosh... I'm going to be sick. I'm SO SORRY for this awful thing this demon did to all your innocent horses. I am just at a loss for words... Please keep us posted. She needs to be behind bars!
Old 08-17-2005, 11:27 AM
yuckaduck

Default Update

Thank you very much for all the kind words during this horrible time.
The arson dog was brought in and they found nothing, no accelerants or anything. The Fire Marshall is awaiting for results sent to Toronto but the preliminary ruling [not official] is that it was a fan with faulty wiring [the fan was new] but he said it is a possibility and nothing leads them to believe that my partner was involved however the electrician that did the wiring for the fan was her boyfriend so they are focusing more on him at this point and time. I really am happy to hear at the very least she was not involved because that was just unbearable to think of. I feel somewhat better but it will be awhile before I can go and enjoy a nice ride in the country. I just need time to heal and get over this because it has hit me harder than anything in my life ever did. I appreciate all the support and kindness showen towards me in this aweful time. You are all wonderful, and I would never have survived without your kindness.
Old 08-17-2005, 05:17 PM
OOO YEA SHHHAKE IT!!

Hope you feel better soon, and that they found out who or what did this. I know it will be a while before you can ride again. I wish you the best.
Old 08-17-2005, 05:23 PM
yuckaduck

The story we are getting from her, she came back to Ontario for a while until this is cleared up but only by herself, anyway; story is that a black bear had passed through the fields and upset all the horses and that is why she brought them in at such a strange time. There has been a black bear spotted around but not by me so could be true. Even though we are suppose to make sure someone is on the property 24/7 she left for a couple hours while the horses were inside and turned the fans on before leaving. I must admit that if the horses were all in the barn then I would and have felt comfortable leaving for a couple of hours. She is hanging around until this is sorted out because she does not want me thinking she did this or had anything to do with it. If it turns out to be her boyfriend then she is willing to testify against him and tell the truth about his finances and about him being the one to do the wiring in the fans. Don't know what will happen now but this is all I know right now. Thanks again for the kind words.
Old 08-17-2005, 05:42 PM
I love collies!

Well, good luck and hope everything works out. keep us posted.
Old 08-17-2005, 08:23 PM
Snow Girl

I'm glad to hear it's likely not arsenol!!! That would've been so scary!!1 Hope things get cleared up soon! HUGS!!!!!

"When the rain pours down from the heavens, take my hand and spin me around and we shall dance through the barn at midnight until the moon pokes through the clouds once more and the stars continue our dances in the skies"
Old 08-17-2005, 08:46 PM
I W A L R

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!those Poor Horsies!!!!!waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa a!tears Are Shed For You, Heather!
Old 08-17-2005, 11:16 PM
yuckaduck

Default It is official now

The official cause of fire has been deemed an accident due to the hay heating and catching fire. The fan was not a cause at all, and there will be no charges as my partner and her boyfriend were not involved at all. That is about the only good news at all that has come from all of this. Thanks again to everyone for there support during this time. Also just a side note, RVF Totally Groovey and RVF Awesome Lady Jane both were not on the property at the time of this fire as they are on leash and the white appy baby also was not on the property at the time as his mommy had been sold and he is not weaned yet. So there are three that survived and I was under the understanding at the time that all three were in the fire, but they had left that morning. I guess god did give us a small blessing there.
Old 08-17-2005, 11:56 PM
Top Dog

wow... I don't know what to say... that's... pretty awful, I could never deal with something like that...
Old 08-18-2005, 12:01 AM
Snow Girl

Awwww I'm glad to hear about those 3!!! What a miracle!

"When the rain pours down from the heavens, take my hand and spin me around and we shall dance through the barn at midnight until the moon pokes through the clouds once more and the stars continue our dances in the skies"