Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog and Pet Fun > Cat and Pet Forum

Old 08-15-2005, 11:01 AM
Top Dog

Oh God, how horrible! How could anyone do that? I am so so sorry. I hope the person that committed this vicious act of greed is brought to justice. I can't imagine the loss you must feel right now. If you need to talk more about it, we're all here to listen. Again, I am so sorry for your loss.
Old 08-15-2005, 12:16 PM
Big Mutts

I am so very sorry, I can't even imagine the pain you are going through right now. They can't give that person a severe enough punishment. Please know that I am thinking of you (((HUGS)))
Old 08-15-2005, 12:25 PM
Manchesters

This woman is a fool. If a sparrow cannot fall without God's awareness, this broad better be prepared for the retribution she will get. And it will be far worse than what the law could ever do to her!!!!!!! Remember....vengance belongs to God. Just be sure to let us know when she gets what she has coming!!!

And of course sorrow for what you are going thru. Just rest assured, SHE WILL GET HERS!!!!! And make sure YOU keep your hands off of her. Going to jail would not help you!
Old 08-15-2005, 12:27 PM
Love my pets

I too want to send my condolences. I am so sorry to hear what happened to so many innocent animals. My heart goes out to you and your family.
Old 08-15-2005, 12:47 PM
My pets love me they do

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Any pet that is lost is hard to handle but to have many of them that you love dearly. I truly hope that they are able to bring to justice whom ever it was that was involved in this.

Old 08-15-2005, 12:57 PM
Don't encourage me..

*sniff* Oh, I am so incredibly sorry!!! I can't begin to imagine the devestation that you feel!! I know for me it was bad enough when I had to have my poor old pony put to sleep, and I was just a shell of a person for months. Please let me know if there is anything at all that I can do!! I know that this will be of no real comfort, but, the horses would have passed away from smoke inhillation (sp) long before the fire would have burned them. So try to think of them going to sleep peacefully. I hope this helps you in this awful period in time. {{{Hugs}}}

The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on. - Robert Bloch

Old 08-15-2005, 01:24 PM
Top Dog

A-h-h...I finally found this thread after p.ming back and forth with you. You know how my heart goes out to you at this time. It is truly a horrific thing that someone could do that to all those lovely animals...such a tragic waste.

I do hope they get whoever caused this. But Manchesters is right. Leave it up to the law. Your life is hard now, but you're going to get through it and will feel better again. Anything you might feel inclined to do for retribution will ruin your life completely. I say this because I would feel tempted toward revenge, but think I'd come to my senses first.

My sincere condolenses. It may not feel like it now, but you will feel better in time.
Old 08-15-2005, 01:52 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

I am so sorry for your loss. I hope justice is served and I hope you feel better soon

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 08-15-2005, 05:17 PM
a.k.a: agilitydobemom

I am so sorry for your losses and hope that you know that they will meet you on the other side

This lady is a very sick individual and needs to be brought to justice keep us posted on what is going on

He sends the special ones to us when we are least expecting them
Old 08-15-2005, 07:56 PM
OOO YEA SHHHAKE IT!!

So sorry about this!! Thats terrible!!! i'm so mad right now. I love horses alot and to hear that someone did this just makes me so mad I can't stand it. Gosh!!!