Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 08-14-2005, 10:04 PM
I want 2 b a dog 4 a day

My dogs love to run out the door when I'm carrying things in. Jasmine and Maggie don't really do it as much, but whenever Katy gets a chance, she's GONE! We have a community pool in our neighborhood, and one day I opened the door and out went Katy, through the gate to the pool and in for a swim! Some of the parents freaked out, but the kids were playing with her. One of the kids actually called her a pony. She just loves to scare me to death!

www.dogster.com/?245038
www.dogster.com/?245035.
www.dogster.com/?245031
Old 08-14-2005, 10:08 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manchesters
I lost a Doberman in here, right from under my nose!!!!!!!! That dog had squished herself into that crate!!!! It was about big enough for a Whippet!!!!!
Why would an 80 lb. dobie squish himself into a tiny crate? That's absurd unless they're terrified of what might happen if they don't...
Old 08-14-2005, 10:48 PM
Manchesters

Default Squished, Lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliNHunter
Why would an 80 lb. dobie squish himself into a tiny crate? That's absurd unless they're terrified of what might happen if they don't...
A 300 wire crate is NOT a tiny crate. Dobes are usually kept in 400 crates. And perhaps Doberluv will be able to explain Doberman humor to you. Then you will believe it!
Old 08-15-2005, 10:31 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Doberhumor is very odd. Manchesters is right about that. Lyric makes me laugh hard every single day. He's flat out funny! He's like one of those little kids that have that devilish, mischieveous look in their eyes, like the wheels are constantly turning and they're trying to dream up something they can pull on you. They're also very agile and can bend and squish and wriggle like nobody's business.

Glad you found your dog Manchesters. Sometimes I call and call Chulita and I am panicked that she's gotten eaten by some wild animal and then I remember, I never did let her out of the house with the other dogs. LOL. Getting that addled way.