Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 02-19-2009, 11:07 PM
Squishy22

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllieMackie View Post
You do owe an explanation, IMO. You owe it to all of these wonderful people on Chaz who are fighting tirelessly to try and let you be Reggin's owner AGAIN.

You have already given a lot of details of your personal life on this public forum. That is why so many people are caring for you and are worried about you. No one is trying to kick you when you're down. Everyone is trying to help you.

If you're angry at my attitude towards your situation, than I apologize, and I will happily back down. Many people here tell me "Well you haven't walked in Reggin's shoes, you couldn't possibly understand."

Reggin? I have. I've been in an uncomfortably similar situation as you, when I was about your age. I know it's hard, but as you yourself said: "I am sitting back and trying to enjoy the positives in my life."

A large group of friends you've only met on the internet are willing to give you anything you need to get your Reggin back. That's a big **** positive, and one that should be met with equally positive reactions!
I understand. My post was not directed at you. Let me just say that.
Old 02-20-2009, 02:26 AM
Let it be

He's so darn cute. Widdle Truffles. He's got the crazy eyes that Miley has in certain photos. Wayyy cyooote.

I'd love to see more Pebbles pictures if you ever get the chance to post them.
Old 02-20-2009, 02:40 AM
Tru evil has no pantyline

Awwww! He is adorable. You have every right to try and enjoy him during this horrible period in your life. I know that when I was going through hell, tearing myself away from an abuser, battling financially, depressed, I went out and adopted Lilly. She found me and I had to take her. She nearly crippled me financially but I KNOW if it were not for her I would probably be dead now. She stopped me from taking my own life on a few occasions.

Lean on your dogs now, they love you no matter what. You deserve that. No one can say what you feel or what you think. It is hard, I know. People bashed me for giving up my big dog (she went to my mother and father and is still there because she is happier there) and taking on a little dog.
A little dog can live anywhere. They are fine in apartments, more accepted in public, cheaper to feed, etc. I can understand why you could keep Pebbles and Truffles but not Reg.

While I am just as upset that he has ended up where he has, there is no harm in you enjoying and being proud of your dogs.
Have all the bashers ever thought that she might just need a few kind words to help her think of something other then her personal hell?

Run free my special angel. I love you and will miss you forever more. You touched everyone with your light.

Abusive ground RAW feeder since 2009

Blog---> http://bananarepublic-ct.blogspot.com/
Old 02-20-2009, 06:54 AM
<--------Orson

Awe.........I didn't see these pictures before! He is very cute, and I'm glad you still have your old camera to capture him because the puppy time goes by very fast

And I agree with BP, couldn't have said it better myself.
Old 02-20-2009, 08:15 AM
Salty Sea Dog

disreguaridng all the other stuff...

truffles is a stuner, if he keeps going the way he is hes definatly a good little show prosepct, but is an absolutly stunning pet!

i love the crazy eye seal thing chis do...there the only breed that realy pulls it off completly, big huge eyes and suddenly the ears dissapear lol
seal chi pics are teh awesomeness!

I wonder if other dogs think Cresties are members of some weird religious cult?

Adventures In Cluck Clucks, watch them grow @
http://suburbancluckclucks.blogspot.com

Hand Made Fleece Blankets

Old 02-20-2009, 03:10 PM
Aroooooo!

Correct me if I am wrong, but I'm pretty sure she had Pebbles stay with her mom for a bit and now her, Truffles, and Madison live there too. Am I right?

So she does still have both chi's. And yes Truffles is just adorable.

I see no problem trying to focus on the positive, as long as you aren't forgetting about what needs to be done.

I really really hope things start looking up for you. I went through a crappy relationship where I had to kick my fiance out. It was ther hardest thing I ever had to do, and it got to a point where I didnt think I was going to be able to afford my house anymore, and was going to have to move back home. And I was only able to bring the beagles. I almost had to find Chance a home. But I got through it. Haven't spoken to the ex in months. Have a new boyfriend that treats me AMAZING. Still have my dogs. Just sold the engagement ring yesterday. I'm moving on, and so will you. keep your head up.

"Be it through intention or ignorance, our successes and our failures have been brought on by none other than ourselves." The art of racing in the rain.
Old 02-20-2009, 03:29 PM
Top Dog

Wait, you're going to SHOW this puppy? When you can't afford to have your own dog euthanized humanely at a vet, or groceries?
Old 02-20-2009, 03:32 PM
<--------Orson

Quote:
Originally Posted by DogstarAcademy View Post
Wait, you're going to SHOW this puppy? When you can't afford to have your own dog euthanized humanely at a vet, or groceries?
That was the plan before her life fell apart DS.........I highly doubt that's the plan NOW.
Old 02-20-2009, 09:07 PM
Salty Sea Dog

DS, the plan origionally was for POTENTIAL to show...
and just becase theres money issues now does NOT mean this puppy will not grow up to be a potential show dog in the future, not all dogs HAVE to start in the ring early, theres absolutly no reason NOT to "play" show dog now by stacking and leash training and socilizaing (its all VERY good for chis as pets too as they tend to be a little finniky) then one day, when life gets back on track its a possibility.

i was simply stating that he has the potential should things in life turn around again...

people need to stop jumping to conclusions and being snippy!

I wonder if other dogs think Cresties are members of some weird religious cult?

Adventures In Cluck Clucks, watch them grow @
http://suburbancluckclucks.blogspot.com

Hand Made Fleece Blankets

Old 02-21-2009, 06:29 AM
Tru evil has no pantyline

Ok, I withdraw my comments about focussing on the positive. She should have been sorting out a rescue for her now deceased dog.

Run free my special angel. I love you and will miss you forever more. You touched everyone with your light.

Abusive ground RAW feeder since 2009

Blog---> http://bananarepublic-ct.blogspot.com/