Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 02-19-2009, 04:03 PM
:( only one :(

He sure is a cutie!!! What a sweet face!
Old 02-19-2009, 04:53 PM
Resident fainting goat

does the breeder have a website, if you dont mind me asking. I have lots of friends looking for chis and Id love to have a responsible breeder website to point them to

TRUFFLES IS SO CUTE! lol he looks like he has so much spunk Give him a big kiss on his little head for me Little dogs are just the cutest, especially him! lol dont you just wanna pick him up and hold him ALL THE TIME?! lol
Old 02-19-2009, 05:01 PM
Top Dog

Sorry , but I'd rather see pictures of Reggin . He's cute , but I'm not a Chi person and this is like rubbing salt into the wound . I do hope that he brings you comfort though during this time .

http://mauzysmusings.blogspot.com/
Old 02-19-2009, 06:35 PM
Chihuahua Power!

Well, I'm a chi person and I enjoy seeing his pictures.

I think it's kind of hurtful when a person responds to a thread and says that they don't like such-and-such breed. I'm not the biggest fan of a good handful of breeds, but I just find the good in the pictures/breed and move on.

L to R: Chloe, Rylie, Emma, Tucker, and Rory
My Blog- Chihuahuas are not Sheep
Old 02-19-2009, 06:37 PM
Resident fainting goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Jessie~ View Post
Well, I'm a chi person and I enjoy seeing his pictures.

I think it's kind of hurtful when a person responds to a thread and says that they don't like such-and-such breed. I'm not the biggest fan of a good handful of breeds, but I just find the good in the pictures/breed and move on.
The good old saying.. if you have nothing nice to say, then dont say anything at all

there are like 4 threads dedicated to things about reggin, ect.. and beleive me i know its sad, but lets keep this thread happy and about truffles
Old 02-19-2009, 06:39 PM
FluffyZooCrew

Cute Chi.

Jessie, I think some people are just still very sad, as all this stuff with Reggin is still happening. It's nice that Reggin the owner is trying to help herself thru this with her Chi and photo's of him, but Reggin is still sitting in a kill shelter, and at this point, may be already dead, or will be by morning. I think there's just a lot of hurt feelings, and very much depression all around right now with Reggin, and it's hard to see the OP posting happy photo's of her other dog enjoying life, while Reggin may never get the chance to ever do the same again.

Just my thoughts.
Old 02-19-2009, 06:42 PM
Chihuahua Power!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluffyZooCrew View Post
Cute Chi.

Jessie, I think some people are just still very sad, as all this stuff with Reggin is still happening. It's nice that Reggin the owner is trying to help herself thru this with her Chi and photo's of him, but Reggin is still sitting in a kill shelter, and at this point, may be already dead, or will be by morning. I think there's just a lot of hurt feelings, and very much depression all around right now with Reggin, and it's hard to see the OP posting happy photo's of her other dog enjoying life, while Reggin may never get the chance to ever do the same again.

Just my thoughts.
I was commenting on the "I'm not a chi person" thing, actually. I just think comments like that are unnecessary.

And yeah, I understand the whole Reggin thing. I've been following the threads and I'm planning on send in a donation to help get him out of the shelter if possible.

Old 02-19-2009, 06:44 PM
Top Dog

Thanks Fluffy .....Jessie , you're right . I shouldn't have let my emotions show .

http://mauzysmusings.blogspot.com/
Old 02-19-2009, 06:45 PM
Chihuahua Power!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbatd View Post
Thanks Fluffy .....Jessie , you're right . I shouldn't have let my emotions show .
I'm sorry... I feel like I have to stand up for my little chis, lol. They're great dogs and people are always saying they don't like the breed.

Old 02-19-2009, 06:46 PM
Resident fainting goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluffyZooCrew View Post
Cute Chi.

Just my thoughts.
thats understandable, i did not know there was a chance he has already been PTS