Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 08-23-2005, 09:37 PM
I W A L R

maybe another dog once went there a long long time ago and he can still smell it and is scared in that area at certain times, and other times he really wants to smell that smell and really has to go potty?
Old 08-23-2005, 09:50 PM
Puppy Dog

Mabye this spot has bad karma, have you ever heard of the Balance of the Universe thing? Or mabye it smalls really bad. Or it just likes another spot.
Old 08-23-2005, 11:01 PM
Top Dog

hmm, i dunno!

i DOUBT another dog went there though...that would mean someone would of had to walk up our driveway, and had their dog pee there...it wouldnt make sense.

And it doesnt smell bad! at least i dont smell anything bad there....he doesnt really sniff at it much...he just goes in it, and pees....like he should

but then...there are times, where he braces himself, so he wont have to go there...just weirdness, lol\

Thanks Jessie!

Old 08-23-2005, 11:04 PM
Top Dog

Default Cats?

or other wild animals using it might turn him off the area?
Old 08-24-2005, 01:17 PM
Top Dog

hmm, i dont know about that either...there are just squirrels around here...and rabbits.

he doesnt sniff at it or anything...a lot of times in the morning, he really has to pee since he was in his crate all night, and he is like pulling my arm out of my socket to get to that one spot to pee...and even when he doesnt have to pee that bad...he trots happily over there, and goes just fine...

one morning, he braced himself, and as i was trying to get him to step in the area, he just peed on my driveway...its like sheesh! he always just tries to pull me to the neighbors yard...and thats dirt too in the spot he usually pees

my dog is just a weirdo, huh?

Thanks Jessie!