Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 08-13-2005, 08:46 PM
Top Dog

Gracie follows me everwhere. I go to the bathroom she waits outside the bathroom door for me, when I go to the kitchen she goes, I go outside she goes with me.
Princess likes to nap on the floor in the office when I'm on the computer but she's not stuck to me like glue. She'll go lay on the sofa or under the stand.
They do let me off the hook because both are willing to go outside without me to run circles in the yard and blow off some steam.
Stare at my avatar....

Belly does that. But it's annoying because when I go to the bathroom,she'll cry her heart out to come in

It's all fun and games until someone loses and eyeball...then it's PING PONG!!!

Dain bramaged
GSDGurl

Sasha does the same if I go into the store and norm is holding her leash.She cries till I come out then she is happy.She doesnt like to be walked by Norm.Sasha is a mommies girl.She doesnt mind my 3 year old daughter Gwen walking her though.Right now Sasha is sleeping on the couch next to me and Rosco is on top of the couch beside me.My sucks lol.
Old 08-13-2005, 09:21 PM
Big German Shepherd

YES! Rocky follows me EVERYWHERE! Rocky could be sleeping soundly and I decide to go drink some water, he'll awake himself and come with me.

And in that, when he's sleeping and I have to use the bathroom, he follows me. He'll even plop himself right in front of the bathroom door.
Old 08-13-2005, 09:30 PM
Top Dog

Same here, but only about 80% of the time I guess - not if they are playing outside obviously. But I'm to the point during the day that I don't dare getting up to pee/drink/eat because it will wake them up, they will follow me, then I will have to let them out so that Tips doesn't pee in the house, then I will have to let them in... So I just pee/drink/eat when they are awake. It's sad LOL.
Old 08-13-2005, 09:57 PM
Top Dog

Eikon is sometimes like that. He'll follow me everywhere; awake or asleep. But usually while I'm on the computer in my room, up here it's too hot for him, so he either goes down to the kitchen or the front door to sleep (linolium flooring or something). Sometimes when he's sleeping in the kitchen I'd stand up to snatch a peek of him then go back to sit down. If he sees me do that he'd stand up and come and sit by the sofa for a few seconds. He'll go back to sleep on the linoleum after, lol.
Old 08-13-2005, 10:09 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

we are a pack..if they weren't following me i would be looking to see what they were up to..that is unless i am sitting here being as boring as mud on the puter..then they are on the bed waiting for me to come to my senses.

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!

love comes in many directions with mary

Side by side on the sofa sat three annoyed dogs and one smug cat
and then in came a little white kitten,