Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 08-13-2005, 08:12 PM
GSDGurl

Default does your dog follow you everywhere

Both my dogs Sasha my German Sheperd and my Min Pin Rosco follow me everywhere.I go to have a shower they sleep on the floor right in front of the tub.Sasha will even come in to be near me.They follow me all day long and I love it.I always have 2 shadows.Anyone else have a velcro dog like mine.

Last edited by AmberwayGSD; 08-13-2005 at 08:13 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 08-13-2005, 08:15 PM
Top Dog

seems like every pet i have had so far, does that...people say i'm magic with pets they love you GSG, otherwise they wouldnt do it .i love it too, but it does get annoying sometimes, u have to admit
Old 08-13-2005, 08:16 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

TEddy is at times. Sometimes he just wants to be alone and chill out in his room and sleep or look out the window in his chair. If he is out here with us or hears us doing something out in the kitchen or living room he will come out to see what we are up to lol. If he is sleeping out by us and one of us gets up to go somewhere he HAS to follow. he's such a silly boy

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 08-13-2005, 08:19 PM
GSDGurl

I love them to death but yes sometimes it is not good.Like when I have company over I cant leave the bathroom door open so my dogs can come in so they whine at the door lol.Dogs are funny I dont mind having them always by me its nice.I know I am in good company thats for sure.
Old 08-13-2005, 08:24 PM
Top Dog

I like that term - velcro dog - thats what Murray is for sure! He follows us everywhere ALL THE TIME. It does get annoying sometimes like today for example, I'm trying to sweep and mop the kitchen floor and Murray is laying next to me. The thing is, now Bear is doing it to, I guess he figures he might as well join the crowd, sometimes the cats will join in if they think food is involved, I walk through my house and I'm like the leader of a parade!
Old 08-13-2005, 08:25 PM
Top Dog

the pied piper
Old 08-13-2005, 08:27 PM
Top Dog

My puppy Zander is my shadow. I love it! LOL

First thing in the morning, Zander is waking me up with kisses, we go out, he lays in front of the shower, while I'm getting ready he has to have a paw or his tail or his nose touching my feet. He gives me lots of hugs and kisses before it's time to go to work, when I come home on my lunch break he won't leave my side, when I come home from work at night he won't leave my side. He always puts the slobbery toys on my lap to play with

If I go in the kitchen, he follows. If I go into the bathroom, he follows. If I get in bed, he jumps up, kisses me goodnight, lays down at the end of the bed until I'm asleep, and then either goes and plays on the floor by the end of the bed, or goes to sleep with me.

Such love and affection our pups give us!!!
Old 08-13-2005, 08:28 PM
GSDGurl

They follow while I clean too except when our vacum comes out.Its very noisy but as soon as it goes off they are back behind me.It does feel like a parade doesnt it.Dont you hate it when they follow on a freshly mopped floor and leave doggie prints,not I mop and dry at the same time or no one thinks I clean my floor lol.
Old 08-13-2005, 08:36 PM
Top Dog

Chip knows my routine ... but when Hunter of Rudy are here they follow me everywhere !

http://mauzysmusings.blogspot.com/
Old 08-13-2005, 08:41 PM
Top Dog

Yep, Gunnar is a definete velcro dog. If someone else has to hang onto his leash for me for a sec he puts up the biggest fuss trying to get to me. I feel so loved!