Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 08-13-2005, 09:41 PM
Felurian

This sounds really off the wall, but have you tried asking him and trying to figure out what he's trying to tell you? Is there anything more frustrating than trying to tell someone something and they don't understand and just tell you to shut up?

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 08-13-2005, 09:42 PM
Top Dog

lol renee i DID ask, but he just gets louder and louder..and also i forgot to mention..every nite around 11 pm. he starts growling....maybe my house is haunted again?
Old 08-13-2005, 09:47 PM
Ol'Dogger

Maybe its a phase.........the anti bark collars work .........used one on my aussie but it was a phase she went through. By the way Luv your kitten........he has a precious face. I love kitties too. Try ignoring him when he barks for attention for a while. Males can be so obnoxious and demanding no matter the species..................
Old 08-13-2005, 09:48 PM
Felurian

When he starts getting louder, get up and see if he wants you to follow him. There may be something he wants you to check out.

Keep your ears open around 11 too. You may have a neighbor who comes in around that time. Or, maybe in his previous life, that's the time his owner came home . . . If you can't find any kind of external reason for him to be barking, try to get him distracted a little before 11 each night - before the barking stops.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 08-14-2005, 06:50 PM
Bernese Mountain Dog!

couldn't ignoring him work untill he realises that barking gets him nowhere?