Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 08-13-2005, 07:28 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks19
He hasn't had any raw meat that I know of. or that I can think of right now. He did have a teaspoons worth of ground beef but that was over a week ago.
could be heat exhaustion. just give him the rice and water, and please take him to the vet on monday. if u cant afford to, i'm sure the vet will somehow work it out with u. some people dont go to the vet, becuse they are afraid of how much it would cost. but please take him anyways...it may just go away..phoenix was fine after 1 day...and i dont think the ground beef did it
Old 08-13-2005, 07:29 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

He has all his shots and takes all this meds you dumb ass. Stop being so stupid. I hope when you need advice people give you stupid answers like yours

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 08-13-2005, 07:30 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
He has all his shots and takes all this meds you dumb ass. Stop being so stupid. I hope when you need advice people give you stupid answers like yours
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL i love your website girl!!
Old 08-13-2005, 07:31 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmydogs
could be heat exhaustion. just give him the rice and water, and please take him to the vet on monday. if u cant afford to, i'm sure the vet will somehow work it out with u. some people dont go to the vet, becuse they are afraid of how much it would cost. but please take him anyways...it may just go away..phoenix was fine after 1 day...and i dont think the ground beef did it
Yeah we are going to keep an eye on him and if it doesn't improve and he doesn't start having solid poops we are going to take him to the vet for sure on monday as early as possible. We do have AC in the house and I try to keep him in as much as possible cause he doesn't react well to the heat especially if its humid so you could have something there with the heat exhaustion. i will keep leaving ice cubes out in his dish for him. Even if we could not afford it we would still take him to the vet. Not taking him is never an option. He is my baby and I love him i don't want anything to happen to him.

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 08-13-2005, 07:31 PM
h2304

Quote:
Hey it could have been. I didnt know it wasnt a pup. Anyway my dog ate some baked beans once ond got the same symptoms that your dog has.
Old 08-13-2005, 07:32 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmydogs
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL i love your website girl!!

HAHA you mean my mmmmforbiddendonuts with the naked homer running in the backgroud haha it goes well with the giant homer we won at hershey park hahahaha. thank you

G.K. Chesterton

Old 08-13-2005, 11:56 PM
Are you dead yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2304
He might have parvo, how old is he? If so say goodbye.
Dear god, will you SHUT UP? Seriously, nobody wants to read this stupid crap, especially not a responsible dog owner that is concerned about her dog.
I hope nobody ever takes your utter BS seriously.

Oh, and FYI, parvo CAN be treated. Obviously you know nothing about it.

Sparks, I hope Teddy feels better! If his vomiting and diarrhea has been going on for quite a while, I would personally visit the vet, just to stay on the safe side of things. And yes, pedialyte or gatorade would be a good thing to give him in his water.
Old 08-14-2005, 12:49 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Well he hasn't been sick since yesterday evening and he is getting interested in his food again and no yucky poops. I made him a bit of pasta and he ate that. I will feed him a little bit more in a bit. So everything seems to be fine today. I am still keeping an eye on him just in case but it seems that he is over whatever was making his tummy hurt

G.K. Chesterton

Old 08-14-2005, 12:57 PM
Top Dog

Good to hear, Sparks! Maybe just a bout of tummy flu or something? I hope it's passed and Teddy's on the mend!
Old 08-14-2005, 01:41 PM
Top Dog

i am sooo glad to hear he is better...maybe just a 24 hr thing..