Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 08-15-2005, 01:55 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

My moms dog shelby (shih tzu pug mix) and I always bug her when she is sleeping on my lap lol. I will blow lightly on the edge of her ear where the fluff is and she will whip around and look at me with this face :| lol and i won't look at her until she puts her head back down and then i will do it again and we go through this a few times before she jumps up and attacks me with kisses lol. One time she was perched up on my moms lap sitting beside me and i did that when she was looking the other way and then turned my head away really fast lol. she looked at me and i wasnt looking so she looked away and slowly i turned my head back towards her and did it again and then turned my head away really fast again lol she looked away and i started moving my head really slow to look at her and she was doing the EXACT same thing lol. she was turning her head really slow and watching me out of the corner of her eye lol it was so hilarious lol

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney