Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 08-13-2005, 07:24 PM
Top Dog

When I'm practicing singing with my microphone, I'll talk to the dogs or call them. They look at me, but know the total sound isn't coming from me and they'll look around and then back at me, cock their heads and Jose howls. He especially howls when I sing certain songs....not every one. I never tickle my dogs when they're sleeping. You are sooooooooo sadistic!!! LOL.
Old 08-13-2005, 08:31 PM
Top Dog

We like to knock on the end table (when the dogs are'nt looking) and they will start barking, thinking someone's here. Then as they are barking at the one door, we'll look towards the other door and exclaim "well hello", then they'll race to that door, and when they no one is there they get really puzzled looks on their faces and go back to the other door. Its so funny because they will look at each other and look so confused. We only do this when we are extremely bored!
Old 08-13-2005, 11:27 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish
We like to knock on the end table (when the dogs are'nt looking) and they will start barking, thinking someone's here. Then as they are barking at the one door, we'll look towards the other door and exclaim "well hello", then they'll race to that door, and when they no one is there they get really puzzled looks on their faces and go back to the other door. Its so funny because they will look at each other and look so confused. We only do this when we are extremely bored!
hahaha that is too funny!!

oakley has yet to make the connection that knocking/doorbells mean someone is coming...he just more tries to figure out what the heck that noise is!

Thanks Jessie!

Old 08-13-2005, 11:44 PM
I love my dog Neko

when I gose to bed my dog will lay down at the end oof my bed, but when I try to watch TV he will jump up and lay down right by my bed were I can't see the TV and it takes me 5 min to get him off then I get him off and he will do it again, so I do what EliNHunter dose play with the hairs on his paw when he sleeping

"You will turn into what you really are deep deep down in your heart."
"I'm bologna deep down in my heart.'
"yes yes you are"
"That just dumb."
"Dumb like a moose Dib. Dumb like a moose." From Inviter Zim

"I'm nether man nor beast. I feel nothing." for wolf's rain Darcia's
Old 08-14-2005, 12:46 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko12_48767
when I gose to bed my dog will lay down at the end oof my bed, but when I try to watch TV he will jump up and lay down right by my bed were I can't see the TV and it takes me 5 min to get him off then I get him off and he will do it again, so I do what EliNHunter dose play with the hairs on his paw when he sleeping
LOL! When Hunter's big head/body is in the way of the TV at night and I start messing with him like that he finally gets up and lays down in a huff at the very end of the bed! (and I can finally get a get view)
Old 08-14-2005, 02:21 AM
Big German Shepherd

One of the big ones is when he's sleeping and I tickle his feet-- you can tell he gets REALLY annoyed by that but he's like one of those polite canines who don't say anything.
Old 08-14-2005, 03:40 AM
Top Dog

I lie on the bed and bury my head in my pillow then call Phoebes name and she goes frantic because she cant see my face, and she crawls all over me to try to find me, and she tries to pull my face over with her paws!!
Old 08-14-2005, 11:18 AM
Top Dog

I don't do this on purpose, but you know that expression when someone isn't getting it and you say, "hello" in that drawn out way? LOL. Well, sometimes I'll say to Lyric, "helllllloooo" and he'll get all alert and start looking around, darting this way and that, looking for someone. Someone must be coming. LOL.
Old 08-14-2005, 12:06 PM
Top Dog

Wherever Hunter used to live obviously had a doorbell. Mine's never worked and if the TV's on and there's a show on where a doorbell sounds, he goes nuts and runs to my front door!
Old 08-15-2005, 12:47 PM
Big Mutts

We'll be laying on the couch watching tv, Carey lays in front of the couch. My husband will just barely touch her ear and then move his hand real fast so she can't figure out who did it. For some reason, she always looks at me. After a few times she gets up wagging her whole body because she knows someone wants to play and we rub her or roll around with her.