Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 08-13-2005, 12:40 PM
Top Dog

haha when oakley is sleeping on his bed, or a rug (that is small) i will also take it, and real fast, drag it across the floor with him on it...

if he is really tired, he looks up...and is like EXCUSE ME!!!

otherwise, he tries to get up, and jump, off...and then proceeds to attack whatever he was laying on

Thanks Jessie!

Old 08-13-2005, 12:42 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks19
I do the same with kisses lol I will kiss his nose and then the next time I will move really slow. He usually beats me on those ones lol if i take too long he just leans in to take his own kiss lol.
Awwww... that's sweet!!
Old 08-13-2005, 01:57 PM
Manchesters

Default Play

I play "beep-Beep" with the dogs.....I hold my index finger out and touch it to a nose, and say BEEP BEEP like the Roadrunner. The dogs love it.....do one, and they all line up for their turn.

I also play CREEPY MOUSIE with poor Goose. She hates the suspense, but she cannot resist, rofl. She will turn over on her side in the crook of my arm so that she is facing away from the fingers creeping toward her, and then wait all tense up for me to goose her, and yell CREEEEEPPPPY MOUUUUSIE Goose!!!!!!!

Other times I will lay her on her back in my arm, and do the CREEPY MOUSIE with her feets. That really drives her bonkers, rofl. She will stick her nose up in the air as a sacrifice so the creepy fingers will leave her footsies alone, rofl.

I'm not REALLY mean to my poor babies, roflmbo.
Old 08-13-2005, 02:03 PM
Island dweller

I slap nanook's nose ha ha that sounds horrible but it's more like a cat batting at a mouse. And she slaps me right back! and if that's not enough she'll pounce on me. I do that to mikey to except I pat his cheeks more and he starts doing this moany whiny thing and trys to catch my hands.

Maverick doesn't like to be bugged that much but I'll tug his toe hair sometimes. lol
Old 08-13-2005, 02:23 PM
I love collies!

I like to lightly touch her ear so it twitters (don't know if that's a word)
And I like to when she whines, copy her so she starts barking
Old 08-13-2005, 05:34 PM
Are you dead yet?

My dogs tolerate so much crap from me. I do most of what you guys do. :P

I also have found a trick to play on Ripley that makes him absolutely freak out... I will be sitting next to him, and reach out and squeeze his nose (gently, mind you) and pull away like I've just pulled his nose off. I say "I've got your NOSE!" and Ripley FREAKS out and starts snapping and snarling. When I've seen enough of a show, I press on his nose to make him think that I've put it back on, and he goes back into normal, happy mode.
I don't know exactly why he does that, but I believe he seriously thinks that I've stolen his nose. At first I was kind of alarmed, like OMG what is with this aggression, but he never gets angry over it, it's just a big performance.
The people at work just can't get enough of it. I can leave Ripley alone at my station for a few minutes and I come back to everyone crowded around him - "I've got your nose!" - "RAWR!" LOL.

With Dakota, I play "boo". When I'm sitting down, he'll sit next to me and stare at me, so I'll stare back at him. We'll stare for about 10 seconds and then I'll go "BOO!" and he jumps straight back. He absolutely loves it, for some reason.
Old 08-13-2005, 06:41 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

lol I also like to hide my face in my arms and teddy goes nuts trying to get to it lol.

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 08-13-2005, 06:51 PM
Top Dog

i cant bug magnum, cus he will wake up, and be up my ass.lol
Old 08-13-2005, 07:06 PM
h2304

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmydogs
i cant bug magnum, cus he will wake up, and be up my ass.lol
How did he get up there?
Old 08-13-2005, 07:20 PM
Top Dog

I copy my border collie. He barks - I bark... I also make weird sounds and watch them cock their heads round and round. When he's sleaping I sneak up behind him and say Boo. He just looks at me like 'what do you think your doing?' LOL