Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 08-13-2005, 12:03 PM
Top Dog

Default How do you bug your dog?

Thought it would be fun to see who else likes to "bug" their dog! Hunter has a sense of humor, so it's ok. He sure likes to bug me, so I bug him back! One thing I do, while he's snoozing, is barely touch a tuft of hair between his pads on a paw. He jerk his foot again and again thinking it's a fly or something. Then he'll finally lift his head up and glare at me when he finally figures out it's me
Old 08-13-2005, 12:09 PM
Top Dog

Peanut and I bug the crap out of each other.lol. For instance, I slept with her on the floor last night, and we wrestled for like ten minutes. Then, when we were done, I went to lay my head down, and she started to lick the inside of my ear. lol. It was soo annoying. So, I got her back, I tickled her ear hairs when she layed down on me and was trying to fall asleep.lol. Oh yeah, and she also has a nasty little game where she will ALWAYS either put her nasty little booty in my face, or sit on my head.lol
Old 08-13-2005, 12:10 PM
Top Dog

I like to make funny sounds and watch the dogs cock their heads trying to figure out what I am doing. Gunnar eventually goes nutty, jumping around and trying to lick me. I wonder if he thinks I am a dying cow or something, LOL!

Old 08-13-2005, 12:16 PM
Top Dog

LOL, those are good ones! Nedim, I do the tickle the ear hair thing too! Kind of like with the feet, but with a little tuft of ear hair when he's lying next to me with an ear flap open

I've got a new one... I have my finger right next to his ear or someplace and say "I'm not touching you... I'm not touching you..." Lol...
Old 08-13-2005, 12:19 PM
h2304

If you tell my dog maggie, "time for the cage". She growls viscously and banks and bites. Also if you say it enuff she will lay down her head and whimper. Also my Dachshund, if you howl he will too.
Old 08-13-2005, 12:22 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliNHunter
LOL, those are good ones! Nedim, I do the tickle the ear hair thing too! Kind of like with the feet, but with a little tuft of ear hair when he's lying next to me with an ear flap open

I've got a new one... I have my finger right next to his ear or someplace and say "I'm not touching you... I'm not touching you..." Lol...

I cant get my finger close to that hellion without being nipped. But its like a play nip. Do you ever do that thing where you open your mouth and show your dog your tongue, and just as theyre about to "investigate, you close your mouth? Lol, I got french kissed by peanut a few times like that.
Old 08-13-2005, 12:25 PM
Top Dog

hahaha these are funny

i copy oakley all the time...

when he sighs, i say, when he yawns, ill do it to...or when he randomly shakes, i will too...

its funny, cuz he will sigh, then i will, and he looks at me, tongue hanging out of his mouth, so i do that...and i think he sometimes gets what im doing, cuz he'll say more, and bark and howl sometimes...hehe...and of course, i copy those too

Thanks Jessie!

Old 08-13-2005, 12:26 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by nedim
I cant get my finger close to that hellion without being nipped. But its like a play nip. Do you ever do that thing where you open your mouth and show your dog your tongue, and just as theyre about to "investigate, you close your mouth? Lol, I got french kissed by peanut a few times like that.
LOL! Haven't tried that one! Another one I do is when Hunter's in bed with me and just waking up he'll yawn and yawn. I always stick my finger in his mouth so when he closes it after a yawn he closes down on my finger. He hates that! (I do that with my cats as well )
Old 08-13-2005, 12:33 PM
Top Dog

You meanies !!!! LOL!! I do the same things !

http://mauzysmusings.blogspot.com/
Old 08-13-2005, 12:38 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

HAHA you know I was thinking about starting a thread like this a while ago but I thought no I'm probably the only one that picks on my dog lol.

I do the same as elinhunter, when teddy is sleeping i tickle his feet hehe. I also pinch the tip of his nose (not hard) and then I will pull my hand back and start moving it slow towards his nose and he pretends like he is gonna bite my fingers lol and then he will look away from me so i can't reach his nose lol. I do the same with kisses lol I will kiss his nose and then the next time I will move really slow. He usually beats me on those ones lol if i take too long he just leans in to take his own kiss lol.

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney