Pictures of my kids

Adrienne

OMG, overloaded with cutness! I love the one of your big guy sitting, too funny. You have got one beautiful family there you are very blessed!

luvmydogs

i was expecting kids! lol adorable dogs, ...the big one looks so lazy an funny...lol so relaxed...with his litttle beard lol what kind of dog is it?

showpug

luvmydogs said:
i was expecting kids! lol adorable dogs, ...the big one looks so lazy an funny...lol so relaxed...with his litttle beard lol what kind of dog is it?
He's a puppy...5 months old to be exact! He's a wolfhound / mastiff cross. Dad was the wolfie and mom was the mastiff. I had the opportunity to meet both of his parents which was nice and not usually possible with mixes!! :)

luvmydogs

showpug said:
He's a puppy...5 months old to be exact! He's a wolfhound / mastiff cross. Dad was the wolfie and mom was the mastiff. I had the opportunity to meet both of his parents which was nice and not usually possible with mixes!! :)
wow i could have sworn he was an older dog.....he is gonna be huuuuuuge!!!!

showpug

luvmydogs said:
wow i could have sworn he was an older dog.....he is gonna be huuuuuuge!!!!
LOL! His scruffy face gives that impression that he's some old grandpa dog! Just a dufus and very much a puppy! He can come stay with you for a day and you will see the puppy in him! He is a master thief right now :rolleyes: I keep finding his teeth around the house as well...LOL!!!

showpug

Thanks for all the great compliments, my pooches greatly appreciate it! Norman, the mastiff/wolfie pup is a huge goofy dufus and rarley knows how to put one foot in front of the other LOL!! You have to love giant puppies and all their clumsiness!!!

Members online

No members online now.