Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 08-12-2005, 03:07 PM
Rusty but Trusty

I would definetely call the HS if I saw these dogs outside agian for all day. Even if they weren't pregnant it's still WAY too hot. Our days have been averaging around 100 degrees fehrenheit (sp?). For two dogs with black coats that has gotta be VERY hot!

Old 08-12-2005, 03:15 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

well even teddy (who has a short red coat) finds it too hot outside. I take him outside and we play frisbee for about 5 minutes then he does his bathroom thing and he is ready to come inside. I almost have to drag him up the stairs lol. Once he gets inside he runs right for the tub and i turn it on and he drinks like a gallon of water lol. So if 5 minutes is too much for him i coudlnt' imagine ALL day. poor dogs but good for you for sticking up for them

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney