Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 08-11-2005, 10:09 AM
Top Dog

yea our neighbours had this poor dog tied up all night and day all he did was bark...not his fault was bored out of his mind..but with enough talk round the neigbourhood, the owners gavee it to a shelter..better there then wit them i think
Old 08-11-2005, 10:11 AM
yuckaduck

Quote:
Originally Posted by shredhead (DOG LOVER)
My neighbor is a jack@$$. He complains about dogs barking, even when its not my dogs, to me. We've been in numerous verbal fights and hes threatened me many times. I had to threaten him back so he doesn't try anything with my dogs.

I don't understand my other neighbor with a baby has never complained but this guy happens to hear every single noise my dog makes.
Oh horrors, for shame for shame a dog that barks. How could that be? Must be the devil. Good G o d tell your neighbour to grow up.
Dogs bark, babies cry, cows moo, horses neigh, cats meow it is all facts of life. I actually have more problems with neighbours over my kids then I do the dog. However my landlord has decided that he does not want the dog to be here. HAHAHA So! We are moving into a house soon so it will be so much easier for us.
Old 08-11-2005, 10:13 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuckaduck
Oh horrors, for shame for shame a dog that barks. How could that be? Must be the devil. Good G o d tell your neighbour to grow up.
Dogs bark, babies cry, cows moo, horses neigh, cats meow it is all facts of life. I actually have more problems with neighbours over my kids then I do the dog. However my landlord has decided that he does not want the dog to be here. HAHAHA So! We are moving into a house soon so it will be so much easier for us.
yea i agree dogs are a part of life now...i understand a hounds non sesent bark is a annoyance, but when its tifs and tafs ppl should settle down, and maybe get into model boat making
Old 08-11-2005, 10:14 AM
Twin 2.0

And the moral of this thread is that there are horrible, intolerant people out there who get their rocks off by interfering with anything and everything they can.
Old 08-11-2005, 10:20 AM
yuckaduck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoom
And the moral of this thread is that there are horrible, intolerant people out there who get their rocks off by interfering with anything and everything they can.
Exactly I have a neighbour complaining right now because the horses pasture is bside his house and the horses fart. Ok and he doesn't I bet. To bad the horse pasture was there long before his house. I need to tie a lion up right behind his house and let it roar all day. Maybe start spreading the horse poo all near his house, My pasture is on one side across the back and down the otherside of his property. HAHAHA evil me. I just have no tolerance for nonsense.
Old 08-11-2005, 10:31 AM
Twin 2.0

You should tell him to get down his knees each and every day and thank God that you don't own cows or pigs.
Old 08-11-2005, 10:36 AM
yuckaduck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoom
You should tell him to get down his knees each and every day and thank God that you don't own cows or pigs.
I was thinking of letting my husband stay in the field, naked that would shut him up. Some people just like to complain and no matter what you do they will never be happy.