Izzy got an Orbee!

Izzy's Valkyrie

Very Food Agressive
Mainly because it's the same glow in the dark one that another black doggie has on here only smaller did I require pictures...

More, I promise

Izzy's Valkyrie

Very Food Agressive
She's a mutter. Supposed to have some retriever in her and I guess I could see flatcoat if any out of the family. I think she may have some BC or Aussie in her but there's no telling since she was from a rescue.

Cute pics, she's really adorable!

Orbee's are really popular at my house. Corvus loves them and they're so durable I love them too!

ACooper

OMG..........that is one of those rare Teddy Bear mixes isn't it? LOL She looks way too snuggly to be anything but :D

She is a cutie patootie! And Orson has that same Orbee.......much bigger of course, and missing most of the land, but he really likes it :)

Izzy's Valkyrie

Very Food Agressive
I picked that color because it glows and I like the color orange! I thought it was nifty how the Orbees are mint scented/flavored? So they smell good and not like dog slobber.

I figured I'd get in a before photo shoot since she's getting fixed tomorrow. I'll get you some with an E collar after monday probably.

Members online

No members online now.