Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 08-09-2005, 07:14 PM
Top Dog

curious...which one is mak.
you might not even have to do the test..scare her off. you could say:"this is how its gonna go down...we're gonna have a peturnity test. if they are my dogs pups ill pay for it, if their urs and some other muttt, u will," rmind her again that ur dogs neutered,,,,unless she really thinks ur dog did this,,she'll back down
Old 08-09-2005, 07:18 PM

If you are absolutly sure that it isnt mack make her a wager. Find out how much the dna cost would be and say $100 dollars per puppy. If Mack is the father you owe her that much. If Mack is not the father she owes you that much. If she is really certain she will be chomping at the bit for that deal. If she wont sign an agreement like that she isnt very sure

The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody had decided not to see.
Ayn Rand

There is a level of cowardice lower than that of the conformist: the fashionable non-conformist.
Ayn Rand
Old 08-09-2005, 07:19 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckshot
If you are absolutly sure that it isnt mack make her a wager. Find out how much the dna cost would be and say $100 dollars per puppy. If Mack is the father you owe her that much. If Mack is not the father she owes you that much. If she is really certain she will be chomping at the bit for that deal. If she wont sign an agreement like that she isnt very sure
buck,,,lol, thats whatt i said above ur post c?.hehe
Old 08-09-2005, 07:21 PM
~3 Mutts~

Yuckaduck, I didn't mean to imply that it's Julie's responsibility; just that I think she's far more capable of finding decent homes for those babies than the neighbor. Just wanted to explain
Old 08-09-2005, 07:23 PM
yuckaduck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purr
Yuckaduck, I didn't mean to imply that it's Julie's responsibility; just that I think she's far more capable of finding decent homes for those babies than the neighbor. Just wanted to explain
Understood completely, no hard feelings besides it isn't me getting the pups. Just meant it wasn't her job is all. I bet you are right though Julie would find far better homes.
Old 08-09-2005, 07:24 PM
Top Dog

That is a fine line from the neutering to the births. If she said she didn't think one time would do it, did she see the mating ??? #1, it's her fault if she left her b*tch unattended. I would just show the neutering papers.... sounds like she might drop it. ( Dumb?)

http://mauzysmusings.blogspot.com/
Old 08-09-2005, 07:40 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

that is as funny as the woman ranting at my door that Mary hiked her leg on her new suv..you should have seen her face (sometimes things just come out of my mouth before i can cut them off) when i said Mary had about as much a chance of hiking her leg on her suv and she did..that mary was a gurl. That woman turned purple with rage. Her husband came over and apoligized later. Just tell the woman if she abandons the pups on your door you will call the authorities for animal abuse..i do believe that covers abandonment. Then shut the door and be done with it. That is where they will probably end up in the long run..poor babies..

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!

love comes in many directions with mary

Side by side on the sofa sat three annoyed dogs and one smug cat
and then in came a little white cat
Old 08-09-2005, 08:00 PM
yuckaduck

Quote:
Originally Posted by smkie
that is as funny as the woman ranting at my door that Mary hiked her leg on her new suv..you should have seen her face (sometimes things just come out of my mouth before i can cut them off) when i said Mary had about as much a chance of hiking her leg on her suv and she did..that mary was a gurl. That woman turned purple with rage. Her husband came over and apoligized later. Just tell the woman if she abandons the pups on your door you will call the authorities for animal abuse..i do believe that covers abandonment. Then shut the door and be done with it. That is where they will probably end up in the long run..poor babies..
It certainly would be abandonment and she is in the wrong here. I called for you to check your state laws. Julie you have absoluetly no responsibility towards these pups. The owner of the female is responsible no matter what and if she ever brings those pups to you you call your local police or the state police and they will give the pups back to her and charge her. Also make sure you do not bring any of the pups into your house or yard because that is looked at as an admititment to guilt. So you must leave them on the front porch or whereever the lady drops them and call imediately. If any harm comes to the pups the lady who abanndoned them is responsible.
Old 08-09-2005, 08:11 PM
Top Dog

This is so sad !!! Please make sure the pups aren't " thrown out" before at least 7 wks. !!!!! If they are, report to a rescue group. Poor babies !!!!

Old 08-09-2005, 08:13 PM
Top Dog

P.S. How about a letter to the editor if things get nasty ???? This would bring on a lot of dog lovers !!!!