Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 09-04-2004, 06:27 PM
LoneWolf3D

Default Dog on Beneful commercial?

Hi everyone,
New here. Not a dog expert by any means, but I still love them. Was just wondering if anyone knows what kind of dog that is on the latest Beneful dog food commercial. Black and white, medium fur, black patch over the eye. Kinda looks like a border collie, but not totally. Maybe a mix?

Anyone? Anyone?

You can respond directly to [email protected] if you like.

Thanks!

Joe
Old 09-05-2004, 01:34 PM
Felurian

It could very well be an Aussie. I've seen the commercial (I'll bet that dog's never been allowed to eat a Purina product - it's too valuable!) and it is larger than a typical Border Collie, but has the same look. It could also be a mix, possibly of Border Collie and Aussie.

So, Serena, you aren't allowed in the room when there are kibble commercials on the tube, hmmmm? I wonder why . . . . (ROFLMAO)
Old 09-05-2004, 11:06 PM
Felurian

Charley and I have both been known to yell (and curse at times) at the TV for various and sundry reasons - sometimes for the same reasons. We think it's pretty amusing when the other one is doing it.

Just one of the perks of two Irish redheads in one household. Of course, it gets really comical when one of the dogs takes exception to something on the tube and growls at it. Shiva has a particular dislike for Katie Couric. As a matter of fact, Katie Couric may very well be the only person Shiva's ever growled at!