Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 08-09-2005, 06:27 PM
Are you dead yet?

Edited: Didn't need to find a disk, I found a couple of pictures on my computer. These are old, Dakota was just a baby when these were taken. And yes, that is a bathtub that they are eating in.

Last edited by RD; 08-09-2005 at 06:39 PM.
Old 08-09-2005, 06:41 PM
Top Dog

Awww, that is too cute, and good idea about the tub! Very easy to clean up after! Were those pork neck bones?

Old 08-09-2005, 06:57 PM
Top Dog

how do you post pictures? it says on the posting rules that i can not post attachments.... is that the same as posting pictures??
Old 08-09-2005, 07:03 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancy2394
how do you post pictures? it says on the posting rules that i can not post attachments.... is that the same as posting pictures??
Ok, first you have to upload the pictures to a web hosting sight like photobucket, tinypics, or shutterfly. Then you copy the properties of the picture by right clicking and highlighting the properties, then I put mine on a notepad on my computer, come to chazhound and click the button on the toolbar that looks like a mountain with a sun behind it, paste the properties there and click ok, should post your picture!

Old 08-09-2005, 07:48 PM
Are you dead yet?

Yep, that was my agreement with my parents - They could eat whatever kind of gross, slimy meat they want, as long as it was in the bathtub, so I could wash it out with bleach afterwards. And yes I think they were pork neck bones. (Heh, it was so nice when I could feed those. Now, Dakota would just try to swallow them whole!)
Old 08-09-2005, 08:22 PM
Top Dog

i went to photobucket and uploaded my photos I wanted and all went fine. I then saved them to a wordpad document and saved it to my desktop. I get back on this site and I do not see any mountain with a sun behind it. I looked and looked and found nothing even remotely close. So, now I don't know what to do with my photos. Any further help would be appreciated... thanks in advance.
Old 08-09-2005, 08:28 PM
Top Dog

Ok see up above of where you type your response? See where it says Font, Size, Color? Then below it should say B for bold, I for italics, U for underline, then it gives centering options for your text etc., next in line should be a square box with a yellow background with the Mt. and the Sun. That is the one you click for uploading the pictures. Try again, if you need more help just let me know.

Edit to add you can also add a link to your photobucket account, we can click the link and view your pics.

Old 08-09-2005, 08:34 PM
Top Dog

well, i got to the spot where it had the mountains with the sun and got all excited. When i clicked on it all it did was pop up some screen where it was asking me to type something in that i wanted formatted. So, i was close but yet so far.
Old 08-09-2005, 08:41 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancy2394
well, i got to the spot where it had the mountains with the sun and got all excited. When i clicked on it all it did was pop up some screen where it was asking me to type something in that i wanted formatted. So, i was close but yet so far.
You were right on! That is where you copy and paste your properties that you copied earlier to. Then just hit your enter button and it will add it to your post. You won't see the picture untill you preview or post the topic, just text with quote things around it. Good Job!

Old 08-09-2005, 08:50 PM
Top Dog

well, thanks for taking the time to try and help me post my pictures. I must just really have taken my stupid pill because this has been a task I could not conquer. It just keeps saying enter text to be formatted and when i try and copy and paste the pictures there it has the paste greyed out so it's not an option. Obviously I am doing something wrong. I guess I'll have to play around with it and try it again sometime.