Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 12-21-2008, 02:35 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by milos_mommy View Post
Thanks everyone!

Spiders...I wouldn't recommend them for a lot of people. They're fun and interesting to watch if you don't get creeped out, and they come in lotsa pretty colors. You can't really handle them for the most part...if you get am adult very docile species, such a Mexican red knee or chilean rose you could hold them but i'd be weary about just chilling with them on a shoulder as a fall can harm them.

How old is your son? A corn snake is an AWESOME pet. (My dad is also terrified of snakes...he informed me if Adonis escapes she will be turned into a boot.)
He is 15, but his dad says NO. And that if he where to end up with a snake he would also end up with a spider. Now I can look at pictures, watch them on tv, but I don't want one in the house. So my poor son will have to wait for those until he is out on his own.

Old 12-21-2008, 04:19 PM
Top Dog

I'll tell you, my mom said "no" to the snakes, and finally said if I keep them in my room and she doesn't have to see them it's fine...she said if she saw one slithering around she'd step on it.

A couple weeks after I had the two of them, I walk into my brother's room and see her sitting on the bed, with one snake around each arm.
I said "mom, what are you doing?"
She said "I think they're too cold..."

http://www.adorablebeasts.blogspot.com
Old 12-21-2008, 08:22 PM
Top Dog

Awesome! I still want to get a tarantula someday! (Soonish!)