Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > The Breeding Ground

Old 08-08-2005, 10:00 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
i think someone is yanking your chain.... It is not possible and it would have killed the mother in the first place during the breeding ..let alone talk about basic biology .....she would not have been able to carry the pup to term.
smkie, that is exactly what I was thinking...just a kid on the forum having fun. That's why I asked to see a picture as I know they would not be able to produce a picture of an invisable dog. If these people actually did try to do this breeding intentionally...then I would love to see them searched by their e-mail address when they joined the forum and be reported to the proper authorities. Of course, that's just what I would "like" to see
Old 08-08-2005, 10:07 AM
h2304

Hey I WILL show you if you tell me how to send pics. Im not yanking anything (especially not your chain)
Old 08-08-2005, 10:17 AM
Top Dog

A cruel , needless breeding.

http://mauzysmusings.blogspot.com/
Old 08-08-2005, 10:21 AM
h2304

Yes my freind is a mean guy. But PLEASE tell me how to post pics. I have a pic I will show you.
Old 08-08-2005, 10:21 AM
Top Dog

The thing that bothers me most...the poster seems proud of it

Now, I have seen some large breed dogs which were bred properly and had a mutant gene of dwarfism. This happens in Newf's every once in awhile with a normal body and head and short stubby legs. I'm sure it can happen in any breed. If it is dwarfism then that is one thing...but, to brag about breeding a giant breed to a minature breed is cruel and misleading...you know how they say..."don't try this at home"
Old 08-08-2005, 10:23 AM
Top Dog

BTW, here is the thread on how to post pic's
http://www.chazhound.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1722
Old 08-08-2005, 10:39 AM
Top Dog

or do thisut the pic u got from ur camera into my documents. then go to www.tinypic.com
it will say host image, click that. i box will pop up go to my documents and ur pic should be there click it , then press host it.
then when its done, scroll down right click the IMG the URL, tehn paste it here.
also if u go into tiny pic and u see a picture of something, ur not in the right area, it will say tiny pic.com at the top above the picture, click that (tinypic.com) and ull be there and just follow the steps i said
Old 08-08-2005, 10:42 AM
h2304

[IMG]http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=a4vho2
Old 08-08-2005, 10:42 AM
Top Dog

Logistically speaking, I don't know how the great dane could actually breed a female doxie. Sorry, but that doesn't sound physically possible. There would be some issues with actually being able to reach, let alone fit...pardon my french
Old 08-08-2005, 10:43 AM
h2304