Who is LindaManillar, and why is her birthday every day?

A

Angel Chicken

Seriously, it's been her birthday every day for like, the past couple of weeks.

What's going on here? :confused:

Zoom

Twin 2.0
A wish for each personality?

Someone who is making up all those missed birthdays from her childhood spent in a coal mine?

borzoimom

Couch Pototoe City
Well it is rather amazing.. A birthday daily and hasn't aged past 28.. lol.. Must be nice. :D

Just change your birthday every day to the current day and you can have a lifelong birthday too. :p

Giny

I'm wondering just how many visitors she's going to have on her page by the end of the day....lol

PoodleMommy

Yorkie Love
So she made two random posts and than comes on every night to change her birthday to the next day so it can say Happy Birthday... does she need a life?!

borzoimom

Couch Pototoe City
So she made two random posts and than comes on every night to change her birthday to the next day so it can say Happy Birthday... does she need a life?!
Thats my point.. Doesnt make sense.. I do not know how to see the last time she logged in as this person for so maybe a glitch in the system.

Giny

Thats my point.. Doesnt make sense.. I do not know how to see the last time she logged in as this person for so maybe a glitch in the system.
I'm thinking it's more done purposely by the member then by a glitch...there are some odd people out there.

It was at count 24 visitors when I last looked...I wonder what it's at now.:rofl1:

borzoimom

Couch Pototoe City
I have no clue.. Just trying to give benefit of the doubt here.. I am sure the mods will take care of it -whatever is going on.

Dekka

Just try me..
if someone wants to come on everyday and make it their birthday.. so be it. Its not hurting anyone.

If it floats her boat.. let her do it.

What is one more crazy person on chaz?

ACooper

if someone wants to come on everyday and make it their birthday.. so be it. Its not hurting anyone.

If it floats her boat.. let her do it.

What is one more crazy person on chaz?
I think that's pretty much the way I feel too, LOL

And yes, we've noticed it for some time now and she IS on daily if you pay attention to who's online ;) No glitch as far as we know.........she is actually changing her birthday everyday.

I made her a birthday thread awhile back thinking that it would please her and perhaps cheer her up, LOL

Members online

No members online now.