Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 08-07-2005, 12:26 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa_W
lol... how do you tell them all apart?!? I love that pic with the Whippet.
lol... I was saying that mostly in jest. I didn't think it would start an argument... lol!
Old 08-07-2005, 08:33 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by nedim
Thats not a very nice thing to say. Every dog has their own personality.
i didnt right that sry...my lil brother...i went to get soemthing to eat. he didnt meant it to be mean though, ont worry ill keep himoff
god i wouldnt wright that...geeez
Old 08-07-2005, 08:36 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuckaduck
My goodness how aweful to say. That is so rude! No dog is identical to another unless it is cloned. They all have small differences. My goodness I am rather shocked at you for being so rude since you were one of the first to comment about Manchester being rude in another post. Pot calling the kettle black here.
chill....what are u waiting for something to blow up at...read my above post....i didnt wright that. i wouldnt just say "your mannys look very happy", in one post then say they have no personality and all look the same.
my brother said he didnt mean it like that anywayz, he didnt tell me what HE did cuz ppl freaked out so he thought i would get mad at him. he meant to say, which is still rude i admit but hes little, i think purebreds look the same as others, they obviously have different personalities, but all mutts look different,
THERE
Old 08-07-2005, 08:38 AM
yuckaduck

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEA
chill....what are u waiting for something to blow up at...read my above post....i didnt wright that
Suppose he wrote in the other thread too eh?
Old 08-07-2005, 08:41 AM
Top Dog

maybe im checking them, no i think he only wrote inthis one though that he fessed up to.
dont start something...he wrote these i didnt...i wouldnt say that....
and if u dont beleive me then u dont know me very well like some of the others.
Old 08-07-2005, 08:41 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuckaduck
Suppose he wrote in the other thread too eh?

You read my mind yuckaduck.lol
Old 08-07-2005, 08:42 AM
Top Dog

well u guys better not be saying i made it up...r im mad at him as it is. hold on
Old 08-07-2005, 08:43 AM
Top Dog

he says "sorry"
your right i cant prove it to you, but then the smae thing happened to babyblue, and she said she didnt say that, and i beleived that
Old 08-07-2005, 08:45 AM
yuckaduck

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEA
maybe im checking them, no i think he only wrote inthis one though that he fessed up to.
dont start something...he wrote these i didnt...i wouldnt say that....
and if u dont beleive me then u dont know me very well like some of the others.
There was another thread that you were rather rude in as well, I just can't remember which one. I was rather shocked actually since you were one of the first ones to jump on Manchester and usually you are not this way. I ain't the one starting something it is the comments under your name so for all I know you wrote them. If you say your brother did well better tell him to get his own user name that way you won't be blame for his rudeness, because if it was him it is not fair that you get the flak for it. If it was not you it is also unfair for you to be sorry for his stupidity. Maybe log out when you leave your computer unattended since he can't be trusted. Sure types the same as you though, makes me wonder. But since I really have no idea I will just say break his fingers if he ever does it again.
Old 08-07-2005, 08:47 AM
yuckaduck

Quote:
Originally Posted by nedim
You read my mind yuckaduck.lol
Sure did and I think you were right it was not a nice thing to say. Oh well you got the explanation and I am trying to find the other thread just so Lea can check on in. No point in blaming the wrong person. lol