Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 08-06-2005, 02:48 PM
Manchesters

Default Some Pics Part Deux

Twit Washing Her Food--you can actually see the food floating in the water pan

Twit Playing Bob For Apples with her food.

The feeders on the branch that fell

This is one of the tower feeders. That grid around it slides down when a squirrel gets on it, and the ivy leaves close off the openings for the food. The trash can lid make it harder for squirrels to get to it, and the soda cans protect the wire that connect the feeder so the squirrels can't eat thru it and dump the feeder to the ground. That lid is also great for sheltering the birds during downpours.
Old 08-06-2005, 03:01 PM
Manchesters

Default And Still More!

There used to be a big water oak where that big box is

This is the other end of lot 2 with the boys sunbathing.

Lucy Goose begging to get up and typie type. Excuse my legs--peeling from the Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever.

This is for those that said I should train my Mannys to not bite my heels........HAH!
Old 08-06-2005, 03:04 PM
Top Dog

Quite a creative contraption you have to block out the squirrels!

How cute it Twit cleaning off her food and then "bobbing for apples" lol, to get it! What a trip!
Old 08-06-2005, 03:23 PM
Manchesters

Default My Life

I am tickled to be able to share a part of my life----well......actually ALL of my life, lol.......since my life IS the dogs. And, yeah, the birds and squirrels too.

And also, hopefully clarify what I am talking about when I mention taking the dogs out onto lot 2, etc.

The internet is a wonderful invention. I am glad I lived in the era of its existence. When I was a kid, the wire recorder was a miracle. Then came reel-to-reel tape recorders. And then the Brownie movie camera. Finally along came 45 RPMs to replace the 78 RPM shellac records. And then......8 tracks, cassettes, VCRs, camcorders, etc etc. There are a few advantages we old foggies have over the whipper snappers.......we have witnessed miracle after miracle. They just take it all for granted!!!!!!
Old 08-06-2005, 03:26 PM
yuckaduck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manchesters
I am tickled to be able to share a part of my life----well......actually ALL of my life, lol.......since my life IS the dogs. And, yeah, the birds and squirrels too.

And also, hopefully clarify what I am talking about when I mention taking the dogs out onto lot 2, etc.

The internet is a wonderful invention. I am glad I lived in the era of its existence. When I was a kid, the wire recorder was a miracle. Then came reel-to-reel tape recorders. And then the Brownie movie camera. Finally along came 45 RPMs to replace the 78 RPM shellac records. And then......8 tracks, cassettes, VCRs, camcorders, etc etc. There are a few advantages we old foggies have over the whipper snappers.......we have witnessed miracle after miracle. They just take it all for granted!!!!!!
It is true I know I forget the days when we had to share a television oh horrors. Now we each have one and a vcr and dvd. Man we are so spoiled aren't we.

Love that picture of Twit washing her food. That is so cute. Your doggys live the life of luxioury.
Old 08-06-2005, 03:27 PM
Top Dog

Those pics are great! Keep em coming!
Old 08-06-2005, 03:38 PM

LOVE the pics...especially Lucy Goose...that is a face to make ya melt!! Nice ideas for the feeder...those squirrels are sooooo dedicated to raiding. I remember when there was no cable tv, etc....THEN we got PONG, and thought it was amazing. LOL meanwhile..what a BORING game!!!!! I also remember thinking the Polaroid camera was the living end...pics immediately..WOW. course, I also said 'NO ONE WILL EVER PAY FOR TV!' proving how silly I am. LOVE this new technology....don't understand it half the time..but love it! LOL
Old 08-06-2005, 04:39 PM
Felurian

Little Lucy Goosey's face is so cute an innocent looking - but we who have had Terriers know better, lol! Underneath all that cute is a mind just waiting for the right opportunity to take over the world . . .

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 08-06-2005, 04:41 PM
Manchesters

Default Toyota--you Asked For It, You Get It!

Note the worried looking Whippet in the back, rofl.

The joy they show makes it worth the thousands I spent on fencing!!!!!

Note where the little monster on top has her teeth clamped on her brother! Poor little guy---neutered at only 4 weeks old, roflmbo.
Old 08-06-2005, 04:49 PM
Top Dog

Hey Manchesters, how many dogs do you have??! LOL