Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 12-04-2008, 10:24 AM
Top Dog

That one is good ! The trees are amazing !

http://mauzysmusings.blogspot.com/
Old 12-04-2008, 06:32 PM
Big Dog

I would LOVE to get Eddie and Uallis together in a cute picture like that...but I have a feeling that I'd just end up ripping my hair out in frustration. lol

I've been trying to get a picture of Eddie, Uallis and I together for awhile...its not working out well. They start wrestling with each other and I end up trampled under a combined weight of like 290lbs of dog...not fun...trust me...lol

I really do like their dog house...
Old 12-04-2008, 06:55 PM
Aroooooo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakotah View Post
Awww I love those pics.

I gotta get some pics of my doggy Bear.
Thanks! Yeah def get some pics!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smkie View Post
Group shots are so hard! I lol on the bedroom eyes. WOw those Christmas lights are crazy! I never saw a lit up palm tree before.
They are usually pretty good, but you should have SEEN me when I tried to put the hats on them lol. They love having their pictures taken, but they were super excited about the treats I gave them so they barely sat still.

Palm trees are BEAUTIFUL when lit up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barb04 View Post
Wow, I really enjoyed the photo shoot. Great pics & love the expressions. Those lights are so beautiful. Thanks for sharing the holiday pics.
Thanks! I'll also post pics when I decorate my house and when I finally settle on a pic for the dogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Criosphynx View Post
HOw cute!!!

We've wanted to do a group xmas photo for years now... we'd have to be in it tho holding a certain....induvidual...Tippy doesn't stay put very well...

those lights are really som'thing else
haha aww. I didnt want to be in the photo, just the kids are fine with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbatd View Post
That one is good ! The trees are amazing !
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdawn View Post
I would LOVE to get Eddie and Uallis together in a cute picture like that...but I have a feeling that I'd just end up ripping my hair out in frustration. lol

I've been trying to get a picture of Eddie, Uallis and I together for awhile...its not working out well. They start wrestling with each other and I end up trampled under a combined weight of like 290lbs of dog...not fun...trust me...lol

I really do like their dog house...
Thanks! I had fun painting it!

Good luck taking a group pic. Wanna know a good secret?

Make them sit, and then bust out a kazoo. MOST dogs will cock their heads and sit pretty and look all cute if you use a kazoo!

"Be it through intention or ignorance, our successes and our failures have been brought on by none other than ourselves." The art of racing in the rain.