Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > The Breeding Ground

Old 12-02-2008, 05:18 AM
Top Dog

Wohoo more puppy pictures to watch for while I'm waiting for my puppy to be born. Now if all of you that are having litters could find a way to post puppy breath I would be in heaven.
Congrats BMR and good luck.

Old 12-02-2008, 06:28 AM
Couch Pototoe City

Congratulations! Looks like a wonderful breeding and good luck. ( don't forget the pictures when the time comes.. )
Old 12-02-2008, 09:30 AM
Top Dog

Congrats!!! How very refreshing to see a litter due, when someone has put so much time, Titling, working and doing all the health clearances etc.

Wishing momma, the pups and you all the best.
Old 12-02-2008, 09:37 AM
Your Mom

YAY!! So exciting. And what a nice pairing!

Oldham's Goddess of War CGC, PSA1, CL1-F "Teeny"
Connors' Baloo CGC, TT "Blue"
Old 12-02-2008, 10:07 AM
Top Dog

Could be an interesting New Year's Eve !

http://mauzysmusings.blogspot.com/
Old 12-02-2008, 03:30 PM
Squishy22

Oh wow, the stud is one handsome man. Both are gorgeous. Congrats!!! And cant wait for pics.
Old 12-02-2008, 05:10 PM
Show Dog

PW, no prob. I totally took that the wrong way. I guess I'm a little nervous because I've not physically seen or had hands on this dog, but I'm very happy with how Riley's previous litter is turning out so I'm sure everything will be fine.

Red, thankyou, I know your reservations and appreciate your well wishes and everyone else' as well. We are keeping fingers and paws crossed for an un-eventful delivery.

Adojrts, I wish I could have done more with Riley as far as finishing her Can. title ( she only needs 1 more point) and also in the AKC show ring, but she just hates it. She absolutely shrinks in the ring, that complicated by a judge going mining for moalers one time in the ring that ruined her for showing bite, I just decided that it just wasn't worth putting her or me through that. She has proven to me to be worthy and to me, that is all that matters.

Again, thanks for everyones' well wishes and I will try to be better about posting pictures.
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, and your dog. You are his life, his love, and his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion....." Author Unknown
Old 12-03-2008, 08:04 AM
RedyreRottweilers

Hey, I am glad you are pleased, and have it done. Hope you get 8 gorgeous ones!
Old 12-03-2008, 05:29 PM
Naturally Natural

i adore djuke from what ive seen of him. i have a friend with dobes who works her dogs and she has a stray rottie (that always manages to find its way to her house from the club) she raises for her TD and friends and she shows a bunch of dogs in ARK shows, and she has shown me a bunch of pics of him and wow, hes certainly impressive!!!

congrats. I've seen pics of vids of him working too and they've been really impressive.

ARCHX Bowie's Semper Fidelis v DRU, VC CDX ASCA-CDX CDX-H RE RL1X RL2X RL3 ATT WAC TT CGC FFX-OG

Beja's Bombs Away v Bowie, CD ASCA-CD CD-H BN RN NA RL1 WAC ATT YTT PTT CGC

Bowie's Here Comes the Boom!

http://otchrah.blogspot.com/
Old 05-19-2009, 11:42 AM
Show Dog

As some of you know, this pairing produce a singleton male puppy, Black Mask Carpe Diem (call name Clutch). Clitterboy

Clutch was placed in an active working home and has already started with tracking and obedience and will be trained through his Schutzhund titles. We also have retained co-ownership and intend to show him in conformation.

As per our stud contract, we had a re-breed option for Riley's next heat. Which we did via surgical AI.

I would like to announce that Riley is confirmed pregnant via ultrasound and puppies are due June 12th. We saw 5 or 6 on the US, but think there may possibly be more. Will be doing an x-ray to confirm number when time is closer.
Black Mask Rottweilers nlitters (I have made a pictoral pedigree for this litter, please take a look and tell me what you think.)
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, and your dog. You are his life, his love, and his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion....." Author Unknown