Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog News and Articles

Old 08-11-2005, 11:35 AM
Top Dog

I saw this site yestweday and thought it was great
http://www.sorryagain.com/sorry1.htm

This forum is great too.
http://p205.ezboard.com/bdogcommunity
I have so much admiration for these people for what they have to go through for their dogs. Many of them are in canada and it is sick that they can ban a breed. What stops them from doing it to every large breed. My dog will NEVER wear a muzzle. You can not single out one breed. Soon so many breeds will be added that we will only be allowed to own fluffy little dogs that nip anyway. If you own any dog that can be looked at as dangeroues you need to pay attention to this stuff nad not let it happen in your town.

Its funny cuz I sat my grandma down the other day and showed her some stuff after she said they shuold be banned by her because one of the families down the street has one. I couldn't believie she would say that owning three shar peis so I showed her all the places that do not allow them,like apartments and how they were on lists of waiting to be banned and she quickly changed her tune. She loves my dobe too but thinks its odd hes so nice Her sharpeis would tear some one apart quicker than any pit I've ever met. I've always wondered why they weren't fought more. I'm glad they weren't and I love them to death but I know they could do the same damage as a pit if not more. Her last rescue is a little nutty and had no hair when she got it and she waas all offended when someone asked if it was a pit.

this was great too http://www.dogster.com/pet_page.php?i=130060&j=t

Last edited by joce; 08-11-2005 at 12:34 PM.
Old 08-11-2005, 11:56 AM
Top Dog

I was doing a bit of research and since the ban in Canada the number of attacks by German Shepherds and Rotties have soared...Imagine that!

Old 08-11-2005, 02:15 PM
Big Dog

I couldn't even watch part of the video,, I am in tears.. How can people be so cruel.. people who do this to a dog or any animal should be shot!! Dogs are here in this earth to our best friend.. I know my babies .. THEY DON'T CARE WHAT I LOOK LIKE, THEY DON'T CARE IF IN AM IN A BAD MOOD. THEY DON'T CARE IF I DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO THEM AT TIMES
THEY LOVE US NO MATTER WHAT.. WHEN I AM SAD THEY ARE THERE TO PUT THEIR HEAD UNDER MY ARM AND SAY THATS OK MOMMY WE LOVE YOU.. THEY ARE ALWAYS HAPPY TO SEE ME.. THEY ARE THERE WITH A COLD WET NOSE RUBBING AGAINST ME TO SAY HI WITH A TAIL GOING A HUNDERD MILES AN HOUR.. THEY ARE FORGIVING..How could any one be so mean and hatefull as to treat a dog that way.. I will never understand.. I believe that when they go to their Maker when their day has come to an end that they will pay for the cruelty for all eternity.. May they burn in He--!

Old 08-11-2005, 03:02 PM
I love collies!

Seen that video just short of a million times
Okay, not true, but I watch that video just about every day.