Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Training Forum

Old 11-17-2008, 05:56 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by release the hounds View Post
I can't help but wonder if this was something Cesar Millan did on his TV show he'd be drawn, quartered, and burned at the stake by now.
Yes, I thought of that too.

Reward the good, ignore the bad, and always remember to duck during the temper tantrums!

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" Albert Einstein

Here's to you, Jane Goodall. So much insight into the mind of a species from someone who's never trained a single chimp.
Old 11-18-2008, 12:35 AM
Top Dog

Regardless of how you feel about Cesar, Jean Donaldson is in a league of her own, and has years of science behind her methodology, does that mean I would ever blindly follow a training plan constructed by her.... no. I think it is a very strange thing to do, but new out there ideas are born every day, to me it would be a very effective award, would I ever let my dog do that- no, but Jean Donaldson is light years ahead of Cesar IMO.

“Violence begins where knowledge ends.” –Abraham Lincoln
Old 11-18-2008, 12:47 AM
Top Dog

Well, the one good thing about the video is that it is a very effective advertising tool for Jean. That video has been posted everywhere and everyone's talking about it.
Old 11-18-2008, 01:19 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacopoe View Post
Well, the one good thing about the video is that it is a very effective advertising tool for Jean. That video has been posted everywhere and everyone's talking about it.
Ding-ding-ding!

Reward the good, ignore the bad, and always remember to duck during the temper tantrums!

"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" Albert Einstein

Here's to you, Jane Goodall. So much insight into the mind of a species from someone who's never trained a single chimp.
Old 11-18-2008, 01:03 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayla View Post
Regardless of how you feel about Cesar, Jean Donaldson is in a league of her own, and has years of science behind her methodology, does that mean I would ever blindly follow a training plan constructed by her.... no. I think it is a very strange thing to do, but new out there ideas are born every day, to me it would be a very effective award, would I ever let my dog do that- no, but Jean Donaldson is light years ahead of Cesar IMO.