Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 11-11-2008, 11:48 AM
Aging Canine Advocate

Cool Popper and Agility Pics

I needed some agility pics for a project I'm working on (more details to follow... eventually hehehe) so I got my dad to take a few. They aren't "awesome" as he's never done dog pics, let alone agility, but I still think they're cute (I'm biased). I also threw in a few I took because, well, it's a popper thread, and he's adorable.

These were all taken in my backyard.

Bat dog flies to the rescue!

*MORE*
Popper's Agility T-Shirts - dog agility, flyball, disc dog, and other dog sports, including breed specific gifts.
Old 11-11-2008, 11:50 AM
Aging Canine Advocate

Mommy iz dark and scarwy in thar!

Found you!!

Popper's teeter skills (I have lots of teeter pics hehehe, so proud of the little bugger! He was TERRIFIED of the teeter... amazing what hot dogs can do....)

*MORE*
Popper's Agility T-Shirts - dog agility, flyball, disc dog, and other dog sports, including breed specific gifts.
Old 11-11-2008, 11:51 AM
Aging Canine Advocate

on the pivot point

Assume the position! He waits like this until the teeter is touching the ground on the other side. I have to tell him EASY though, or he'll fly off the end of it thinking it's the dog walk.

Touch down!

And, to finish:

THE END
Old 11-11-2008, 02:16 PM
Big Dog

great pics

MY ANTI BSL WEBPAGE
Old 11-11-2008, 02:23 PM
Just try me..

He is very cute!

He has very nice form over jumps!

I know you don't want any 'agility' help. BUT I am very concerned with your dog's safety. If you want to know why, I will tell you. If not I will try very hard not to look at any of your adorable dog scared witless on the teeter pics.
Old 11-11-2008, 02:29 PM
just call me Nilly

ADORABLE

He and Sierra really do look a lot alike, and it's not just the speckles!

Julia: Mom to Sierra (adorable mutt - Basset x Cattledog is our best guess these days) Buddy (noisy but awesome DSH tabby cat) and Carter (adorable human baby) RIP Nya 1994(?) - 2010
Old 11-11-2008, 02:50 PM
Big Dog

Great photos! Your dog is adorable. Very energetic too.
Old 11-11-2008, 02:53 PM
<----Thanks Allie

yay popper! I love the pic of him going over the jump!
Old 11-11-2008, 02:55 PM
Aging Canine Advocate

LOL yes he's really scared - scared he won't get a hot dog maybe. Whenever I let them outside he runs right over to the teeter (instead of pottying) waiting for the command, he must really terrified of it... what's even better is in agility class, he strains at the leash to go to the teeter... when it's his turn, performs beautifully. He's going to be one of only a few dogs in the history of the club to pass the teeters and weaves course on the first try. I'm going to have to assume you're taking the beagle expression which is always a bit soulful as "worried." Here - you can see how awfully timid and scared witless he is on the teeter in this video. Those are tail wags of fear, I tell you - FEAR! LOL!

Yeah. He's scared all right. And you're right - I don't want your help. That's why I have at least five instructors at any one time I can chat with about my dog's progress. Even the agility nazi at the club has nothing bad to say about his agility. In fact, I think I'll bring it up tonight at class so we can have a laugh about it. I'm sorry you feel the need to attack other people about agility. But it's a problem you'll have to take elsewhere, as I did not take any psychology courses.
Old 11-11-2008, 02:55 PM
Aging Canine Advocate

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanillasugar View Post
ADORABLE

He and Sierra really do look a lot alike, and it's not just the speckles!
I noticed that too! I pointed Sierra out to my SO who said my god, there's TWO of them?? LOL