Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > The Dog Breeds

Old 01-05-2007, 09:16 PM
Top Dog

Martine , T love your dog !! I've always liked their looks ( I love big dogs ) but unfortunately the only 2 I've met have been very mean . Again , breeders/owners fault !

http://mauzysmusings.blogspot.com/
Old 01-06-2007, 01:04 PM
Trained by an Airedale

Aww, thanks Grammy!! Very true about owners and breeders!! I also think Airedales also can get nippy if they get bored, and they certainly like to show their teeth a lot - sometimes I feel like we live with a crocodile, lol. My sister has one living next door to her in the UK and it just barks and tries to nip my niece and nephew through the fence - so now they are v. scared of Airedales, in fact dogs in general. I'm really looking forward to them coming out here to meet Misha, so they can see what a gentle Airedale is like - in fact she will probably be scared to meet them, she is a big baby girl.

Old 01-07-2007, 03:52 AM
Active Pup

Hi My beautiful George ( Airedale) was put to sleep the 12th september 06 he was the most wonderful dog I have ever had, my heart still aches for him even although I have another smaller dog now , He was my life and we had such a special bond for 12 years. I will say he was not easy to train he was very tenacious ,very stubborn at times but he was always smiling and fun to be with, wonderful character .I think if you do get an Airedale that you must be firm but loving let him/her know you are boss and you will have a companion for many years to come. Good luck and God Bless from Olivia.