Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 10-30-2008, 09:45 PM
mostly ignored...

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkchild16 View Post
you stole my idea walker is now going to be blue tomorrow
OH noes! I thought you were going with Clifford!!! I specifically went with Blue because I remembered you saying you were doing Clifford. Sighs and cries. I didn't mean to steal your thunder. I was even wrestling with trying to do Tigger, but couldn't find anything to do black stripes with that didn't involve permanent marker. I was fairly certain Sunny wouldn't tolerate that. As it was I'm surprised he has forgiven me for this. I'm pretty sure he knows that he is all blue. He keeps licking at himself and sighing. Ah well, it'll be worth it to him tomorrow when all of the little kids freak out over how cute he is. And they will. Sunny could die happy hearing little kid squeals. He is so so good with them. I love to watch it. I couldn't figure out anything for Stormy this year. Her fur is too dark to dye and she doesn't tolerate clothes well. Hrm. We'll see.
Old 10-30-2008, 09:48 PM
We are Home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnypup View Post
OH noes! I thought you were going with Clifford!!! I specifically went with Blue because I remembered you saying you were doing Clifford. Sighs and cries. I didn't mean to steal your thunder. I was even wrestling with trying to do Tigger, but couldn't find anything to do black stripes with that didn't involve permanent marker. I was fairly certain Sunny wouldn't tolerate that. As it was I'm surprised he has forgiven me for this. I'm pretty sure he knows that he is all blue. He keeps licking at himself and sighing. Ah well, it'll be worth it to him tomorrow when all of the little kids freak out over how cute he is. And they will. Sunny could die happy hearing little kid squeals. He is so so good with them. I love to watch it. I couldn't figure out anything for Stormy this year. Her fur is too dark to dye and she doesn't tolerate clothes well. Hrm. We'll see.
I was just kidding Walker will gladly share his thunder with Sunny! They will make good Blues CLues brothers especially since they are both look nothing like BLue LOL. I was going to do CLifford but was informed yesterday I would have to have red hair dye that red koolaid wont look.

Sunny looks very cute as Blue and Bev smiled

Advice, most needed, is least heeded- Fortune Cookie

Old 10-30-2008, 09:50 PM
mostly ignored...

Quote:
I was just kidding Walker will gladly share his thunder with Sunny! They will make good Blues CLues brothers especially since they are both look nothing like BLue LOL. I was going to do CLifford but was informed yesterday I would have to have red hair dye that red koolaid wont look.

Sunny looks very cute as Blue and Bev smiled
Aww. Thanks. Why won't red koolaid work? That stuff stains the carp out of my hands and every table top I've ever spilled it on, and that is diluted. I bet if you did it twice it would work. Ah well.
Old 10-30-2008, 09:51 PM
We are Home.

Apparently it doesnt but if i have enough time i mighyt try it too i have 3` packets of each lol

Old 10-30-2008, 09:52 PM
We are Home.

And thank you for makin Bev stop crying for a sec lol. She has a new toofy coming in i think.

Old 10-30-2008, 09:53 PM
mostly ignored...

Quote:
Apparently it doesnt but if i have enough time i mighyt try it too i have 3` packets of each lol
You could do what I was thinking of: If the blue didn't take well I was going to try a few different colors and just call him a punk rock dog, and do a mohawk on him tomorrow with some hair gel
Old 10-30-2008, 09:53 PM
mostly ignored...

Quote:
And thank you for makin Bev stop crying for a sec lol. She has a new toofy coming in i think.
aww..baby Glad she laughed
Old 10-30-2008, 09:54 PM
We are Home.

OMG we do have hair glue. *ponders if he will sit still for it LOL* Bev wont be home till 3 and I should be home around 11. I may just try the punk look LOL.

Old 10-30-2008, 09:54 PM
We are Home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnypup View Post
aww..baby Glad she laughed
Me too LOL. Shes sitting here munching on Cheetos and that seems to be helping but she LOVED sunny LOL!

Old 10-31-2008, 04:37 PM
mostly ignored...

we're headed over for Trick or Treat on college street soon. I can't wait to see what the kids think of Sunny