time to share a secret...

HoundedByHounds

Oh, it's *you*
[FONT=verdana,geneva]not mine, Cleo's. Cleo is a stalwart dog, very brave...not given to hysterics. Stoic and steady nerves....in the face of vacuum's, thunder, fireworks even.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,geneva]But....Cleo has a secret....a secret fear. She has a nemesis. one that lurks here in her very home, one she fears so much she will avoid entering rooms even if the person she loves most is inside said room...because "it" might get her. She is not proud...and would not be happy about you all knowing this...but still...you guys know me. If there is an opportunity to embarass a family member, I am there....[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,geneva]So....here we go. Enjoy...[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,geneva]Is it in there? I am NOT coming in...no...no I won't..[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,geneva]You know I am taking a big risk here...IT, is in this room..I can SEE it..over there...[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,geneva]
[/FONT]

OMG OMG I cannot believe I am doing this....quick quick run past...no eye contact...

More...

HoundedByHounds

Oh, it's *you*
[FONT=verdana,geneva]Okay okay lay down I got it...[/FONT]

WHOA...it moved I swear...it's coming for me...

THAT'S IT....I AM SOOOO GONE...BYE!

More...

HoundedByHounds

Oh, it's *you*
[FONT=verdana,geneva]You got this entire thing on camera, didn't you...you are going to expose me...aren't you...[/FONT]

=======================

[FONT=verdana,geneva]WHAT is this fearsome thing? Why it's our little brown kitty, Mama Cat.[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,geneva]She terrifies Cleo and she knows it. She chases Cleo anytime she feels like it....and LAUGHS about it afterwards...I swear. Cats, are evil...especially this one. There's no reason for it...Cleo never has done anything to her...she just doesn't like her...and doesn't like to let Cleo forget her place. [/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,geneva]Days, weeks, MONTHS will go past with no incidents. Then WHAM! She shoots out from under a table and SPITS and yowls and Cleo runs like the devil is after her. It is HILARIOUS really..a 92lbs dog running from this 8lbs housecat. [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,geneva][/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,geneva]Cleo does not generalize. She see's our other cat, and she plays with and bothers him to no end. But she see's MamaCat and her entire demeanor changes and she minces around....which only makes things worse LOL.[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,geneva]You can see how different she looks in these pics, body language wise?[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,geneva]Had to share this pic series as it was just so funny! [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,geneva]Thanks for looking![/FONT]

HoundedByHounds

Oh, it's *you*
yes, we try to protect her really but half the time "I" don't even know where the fool cat is! She's one of those shy types like hangs out under things most of the day. She never says boo to the Beagles but I think Cleo's size just truly bothers her.

Not a lot we can do...but thankfully humorous as it is, it's not an overly common happening lol. And Cleo loves our other cat..so she's sure some cats are worth th effort of being friendly lol.

A

Angel Chicken

:rofl1::rofl1:

That is hilarious, you can tell what's going through her head...

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH IT'S BACK!!!!!"

Gypsydals

Poor Cleo. We used to have a cat like that, but she had to show ALL dogs who the boss was.

Awwwwww . . . poor Cleo. She really and truly looks pathetic!

My mom's little cat, Gracie is like that. Kharma's reached the point where she just keeps an eye on her though, instead of avoiding her altogether - much to Gracie's irritation. BUT, Gracie, who doesn't like ANYONE (she IS my mother's cat, lmao) for some reason LOOOOVES Bimmer :rolleyes:

Hopefully poor little Cleo will outgrow that abject fear and will just ignore The Cat when Cleo gets a little older.

HoundedByHounds

Oh, it's *you*
yes she really tries to appease the cat...but I guess cat's don't speak dog lol. I am just glad it's not a daily thing...but it's so totally random you know? The cat...is cracked and I guess that's all there is to it! Hopefully as the years go along things will settle but it's been what...8 months now? LOL.

When I can't find the cat Cleo will often do so she'll be her usually loose bodied happy tongue lolling self and when she walks past a certain piece of furniture...the above occurs and I know...oh...SHE is there...lol.

borzoimom

Couch Pototoe City
:rofl1: ( tries desperately not to laugh any more or louder..) Ahhhhhh chloe darling- its okay honey... You can come live with me- I do not have any cats... :D

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
Haha! Gotta love evil kitties!

Max, Evil Number One Kitty, is the exact same with Voodoo. Max likes Zeus, but has decided that Voodoo is in need of smiting. Voodoo lives in awe of that cat. He won't even go through the doorway if Max is sitting near it.

Members online

No members online now.