Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 10-27-2008, 08:49 AM
Love my pets

OK, I want Meatball & Chloe!
Old 10-27-2008, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noludoru View Post
I think I had a brain fart when I asked that considering the title of the thread. LMAO

The Shiba is adoooorable, and the Poodle/poodle mix has stunning eyes, and a very sweet expression.
That little Shiba is such a social butterfly and Chloe...her eyes just grab you, as does her sweet disposition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barb04 View Post
OK, I want Meatball & Chloe!
Me too Barb. There are always so many that I want. The great thing about still teaching puppy class after all these years is that it somewhat fills my NEED for a puppy without me actually having to take one home.
There are a few more (I have 48 puppies in classes right now). Your list will grow in the next few weeks when I post more pictures...trust me.

Oh, and that little Meatball has the nicest little body too. She is the least overdone bulldog that I've had in class in years and you would not believe her personality. Little Meatball won the Emergency competition in class last week and she constantly stares at me and appears to giggle when I catch her. I could SO steal her!!!!

I LOVE my new siggy Baxter'smybaby, THANK YOU SO MUCH....you're the BEST!!!!!!!

http://www.diamondintheruffcalgary.com/